Posts created by Helentn

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 3, 13 8:51 AM
How do I download the August 26th update?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 11, 13 8:44 AM
Big Fish has not been very helpful in telling us when the next update will be. I hope the next is the final one.
We should get an e-mail or some notice on Big Fish---if I hadn't gone to the forum, I wouldn't have known about the last update. It seems ridiculous to drag the game out like this.
I have gobs of honey pots, have done so many collections. I am at level135 and my energy level is 2050.
Please get the update for us soon!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 14, 13 2:23 PM
I am through with all my quests. The mini-update added some fun to the game, but I know almost all of us need the real update soon! Can you give us a date

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 18, 13 9:24 PM
Has anyone gotten any new locations after the Ice Palace yet? Do you need to be at a certain level or do something else, like getting to Sensai on Ice Palace?

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 8, 12 10:24 AM
How did you work it out and how do you get rid of the rat?

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 6, 12 7:28 AM
I can only find 2 of the 3 artifacts for level 13...can anyone help? Thanks!

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 5, 12 7:12 AM
Could some one please post a walk through?

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 5, 12 7:04 AM
Can someone find and post a walk through please?

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown on Nov 24, 12 11:56 AM
I can't find Sam...the walk through shows where to click but nothing happens when I click. Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 12 9:36 AM
I am missing the book that is supposed to be above the chair, and that scene doesn't show a book.

I have the nature and flames book.

The strategy guide does not help at all...just shows me where the book is supposed to be.

All the hint says is to put the three books on the shelf.

Help anyone?

Thanks, Helen

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 15, 12 11:01 AM
Does anyone have a trick to get the cannonballs to knock out all the ships/pirates?
I have tried #7 about 10 times.

Thanks, Helen

Can't finish the game without this because need last part of sun star

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 3, 12 9:10 PM
I'm in 3rd chapter...have done all in trailer, fishing, tile puzzle. I have 2 half pieces of glass. Hint tells me on every screen, there is nothing left to do here. the glass pieces won't cut the curtain.

Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 13, 12 5:34 AM
Thank you very much! I did get it with about a minute to spare...now having problems with level 6....lol
I wish there was a walk through for this like the other build a lot games.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 12 3:50 PM
I have tried this one 3-4 times.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 12 2:31 PM
To add to previous post: I think you have to have House, harp, house, harp, house on a row where you can have five items. The middle house has about 50 charm because it is in between 2 harps. Hope this helps.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 11, 12 11:49 AM
This one is hard!! The most important thing is to build a witch cauldron in one of the middle sections that will become a harp or gazebo (can't remember which. Build 4 or 5 towers. paint and enchant. You will have to start with a treehouse, until you can get up to 9 fairies. You may need to move the fairy tower or building quarry after you get underway.

Toward the end, buy a lot ot wood...max at least 3 times. Upgrade fairies all along.....I can't remember how many I had about 15.

When you have all your houses painted and enchanted, delete wood building and build another house. protect..paint and enchant. Then delete fairy tower, build another house protect, paint, enchant . When all but 1 house is done, delete witch cauldron and build harp/gazebo in between your two houses. You will have exactly enough charm at the end.

I had to do this more than once because I forgot to enchant one o my houses and deleted the witches tower...then the time ran out....but after the 2nd try with this strategy, I made it....good luck!

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 10:30 AM
I have played all the bonus levels. You do not have to finish in time. On only the 3rd level I got silver star, the others I did not finish in time.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 10:29 AM
MargieB wrote:
Valdy wrote:MargieB... thank you so much for the extensive description of the 6 bonus levels.

I have only one question: Will I be able to play the bonus levels even when the timer has ran out or will I have to race against the timer?

I am asking because when I bought the CE for "Royal Envoy" (the first game), I assumed that I could play the bonus levels just the way I played the main levels: being able to continue after the timer has finished and complete the levels thus. But I was wrong. I had to play against the timer, and win soandso many golds in order to be able to unlock the next set of levels. So I never got to be able to play all the levels.

So that's why I'm asking.

Hey Valdy,

I don't know the answer to that question but I'll see what I can find out.

As soon as I get an answer for you I'll post it here unless someone else answers first

MargieB

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 16, 12 1:43 PM
Thanks, I do have the line and fishing pole.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 16, 12 10:18 AM
I have the fishing pole with hook. The hint just keeps showing me the hat on top deck. I have put the fishing pole on everything I can think of and nothing happens. There are no other places on ship I can go, and nothing else to find on the deck.

I am stuck! Can anyone help?

Thanks, Helen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator