Posts created by zapberry

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 19, 18 3:58 PM
The *one* time I got enough pink and yellow gummies to clear the blockers on level 47, I was still about a thousand points short of the points requirement needed to beat the level. I've probably tried this level 20 times already. It's terrible.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 9, 18 5:04 PM
Help I accidentally bought a brick factory in Abu Dhabi and it was 300 coins. I haven't even unlocked Abu Dhabi yet. I used 400 travel vouchers to travel there. I did not mean to purchase this.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 26, 18 6:58 PM
lol Vienna 44 is one of the most brutal levels in the whole game.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 24, 18 6:19 PM
Istanbul 113 should be added to the master list for all 3 resources.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 27, 17 10:02 AM
Dubai 117 what is wrong with you?!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 21, 17 5:32 PM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:zapberrry, I don't think you are doing anything wrong, thats just a hard level to get a big lot of points on. I just had a go at it, concentrated first on getting rid of the sand tiles so they don't keep creeping over the board, luckily got them under control quickly, but I had a good layout to start that process, then just worked on getting blue hats and good matches, and I did get the blue hats quite easily, but still not quite a high enough score, spun the wheel and luckily got another 5 moves, but fell only 2000 points short, close, but not close enough. I could easily then have purchased more moves at a cost of 50 coins per 5 moves (150 for 3 lots) and would only have needed one lot, but I didn't bother. So its doable, but it takes a lot of good luck more I think than good management. Maybe just keep loading the level till you get an amazing start and go for it. Good luck.

Hey thank you! I was just coming back to this post to say that I think I was having really bad luck before because I was able to beat all 3 tiers eventually, without much trouble. I can't remember if I used extra moves for master builder or not. It was definitely a luck level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 21, 17 5:25 PM
all_done wrote:I want to bring to the attention of the developers that the graphic used at the beginning of each level could be seizure inducing to sensitive individuals. I am not prone to seizures but even I have to turn my device to the side each time as that flash gives me a headache and messes with my eyesight. I hope they will consider an update to change this. It could cause a serious problem to some. thanks!

This happens to me too! I get migraines sometimes. When they're really bad I don't look at any screens at all. Recently I was just getting over a migraine. It was on its last legs and I was very sensitive to the "flash" of the guy taking the selfie. I had to turn my screen to the side and shut my eyes every time I started a level. I'm glad someone else brought this up because I probably wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 3, 17 11:51 PM
I can't beat Cairo 46 intern. What am I doing wrong? I can collect the 10k hats just fine but I cannot clear 100k points.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 29, 17 8:37 PM
Hi. My boyfriend is currently in Tokyo. He needs to collect the robot parts in levels 111-120. He had collected 6/10 before the latest game update with Santa's village. He updated the game and is running the current version. He collected the last 4 robot parts he needed but it never gave him credit for the robot parts. It's just stuck at 6/10. We both double checked levels 111-120 to make sure none were missing and none of them are missing. He has all 10 robot parts but the dog that gives you the 15 green gems reward still shows 6/10 collected. He's not able to progress in the game because of this error.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 27, 17 9:06 AM
GamingGrampa wrote:I have hit that situation before, did you know you can decline the heart and you will go back to purchase/extra moves screen, of course it will ask if you really want to do that, but in a circumstance like you described at least you'll have the choice.

Yeah I thought about it but decided to take the heart anyway. I guess it's set up that way on purpose as to not give too much of an advantage.

I finally beat the level. Had to use two sets of extra moves though. I don't like using extra moves on intern levels.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 26, 17 1:56 PM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:zapberry, intrigued to know if you mean why do some people still have the banners and annoying words on their games, OR, if you mean why do people still have motorolas? I figure you mean the banners? For some reason, unknown to me, and probably to others too, some of us seem to get them all the time, some rarely. Not a clue why. I am on ipad, I only notice them when I win the level on the very last move, or just sometimes when I make a move that is a really good one that makes things cascade a heap etc or get out a lot, or set off a big combo that decimates the board, that kind of thing, but its certainly NOT every game, not every time and I have not noticed them at all on timed levels, unless its right at the very end when I have won it. I can't recall anything coming up that has blocked my vision of the board to stop me making a move. Very weird.

Sorry. I meant the banners across the timed levels. I'll edit my post to make that more clear.

Maybe I'm just crazy and it isn't happening anymore but I swear it is lol. I'm going to go do some timed levels now and investigate. I'll write down some notes and maybe try to take screenshots as well.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 26, 17 1:51 PM
eli173 wrote:
maam1 wrote:need help on level 97 intern, not enough moves to complete

Sorry, I coudn't pass the level either, it's one of the nasty ones. I had to use 2x5 moves plus a shovel!

I'm stuck on this level too. The one time I cleared all tiles and got both souvenirs I was about 2k points short of completing the level. I tried spinning the wheel for an extra 5 moves but got a free heart instead. It's annoying because if you accept the extra life, you aren't taken back to the "purchase/use extra moves" screen. I find that very frustrating. It's almost like the game penalizes you for winning an extra life on the wheel spin by not allowing you to continue with extra moves. I should've just ditched it and bought extra moves. It is very frustrating.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 25, 17 10:04 PM
lol this entire thread xD

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 25, 17 9:58 PM
bowiecowgirl wrote:
zapberry wrote:
Heavensmanor wrote:I'm still getting the inane comments cluttering up the screen and concealing the gummies making my next move difficult, I thought this had been removed in this update, am I wrong?

Me too! I thought I had read that those had been removed but told myself I must've read wrong or made that up. I still have the inane comments blocking my gummies on timed levels. It really does make timed levels way more difficult. I have no idea why that was even added but it seems like someone's idea of a bad joke. It's been several months of this. It can be removed now. -___-

I am still getting banners during play with various congratulatory messages. These are merely annoying on regular levels but really disruptive on timed levels. I am on iPad. Would love to know that these should be gone.

This is really weird! I'm still getting all the comments on timed levels. "Fabulous!" "Terrific!" "You're a world leader!" etc. It is no different than it was before.

I'm on a Motorola phone running the latest version of Android marshmallow.

I wonder why a few of us still have the word banners on timed levels?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 23, 17 2:13 AM
Heavensmanor wrote:I'm still getting the inane comments cluttering up the screen and concealing the gummies making my next move difficult, I thought this had been removed in this update, am I wrong?

Me too! I thought I had read that those had been removed but told myself I must've read wrong or made that up. I still have the inane comments blocking my gummies on timed levels. It really does make timed levels way more difficult. I have no idea why that was even added but it seems like someone's idea of a bad joke. It's been several months of this. It can be removed now. -___-

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 22, 17 10:49 PM
I got the update a couple nights ago! ^__^ Yay!

I appreciate the travel vouchers! I'm one of the people that uses them to travel to a random city when I'm on the verge of coinlessness.

The Gummy girl is more realistic now... I don't really have a preference for how she looks. Although, when starting a level she does this tapping thing on her phone and the sound that it makes sounds reminiscent of what I would imagine cartoon cockroaches running across a screen would sound like. That isn't a bad thing but it is a bit odd, lol. I'm not used to it yet.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 19, 17 3:44 AM
Trav3lbird wrote:Level 94 where I got the requirements still required me to get more moves. I took a screenshot - anyone know how and where to send it to?

If you're emailing customer support, wait for a reply from a person and then reply to that email with the screenshot as an attachment.

If you're posting about it here on the forums I'd say upload it to an image hosting website such as imgur.com and then you can paste the URL of your screenshot with the post that you make. Good luck

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 19, 17 12:56 AM
globetrotter217 wrote:@zapberry, I got a message in "downloads available" on my Galaxy, that is how I knew!

It's so weird because both my tablet and my phone say the last Gummy Drop update was August 26...

My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy and I'm positive it's running a different Android than my phone, not to mention I don't play GD on my tablet much anymore and I think the version on there was the Easter Island update.

I do all my gummy dropping on my phone.

I'm sure it'll show up for me eventually xD

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 18, 17 7:53 PM
This is odd. The update was for Android users? It's not showing up for me in the Google play store yet. :/ Maybe I need to reboot my phone or something.
That's really cool that they added/took out things, as suggested by users.

I know the last time there was a Gummy Drop survey I wrote a significant amount in the last box that asked for additional comments or suggestions. Among other things, I asked for an intern/architect/master builder indicator while in a level (which I'm sure other players have been asking for as well) and in one of the more recent updates they added that.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 17, 17 8:44 PM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/660572.page

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator