Posts created by carriemoore97

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 26, 12 2:54 AM
I am not fond of this star . Can you please put a game in here about Micheal Jackson

posted in County Fair on May 16, 12 3:33 AM
I am trying to get through thiss game can some one please tell me where is the motorcycle jump it keep saying it ready but I can not found it anywhere and then it say the other one is ready I found that one but can seen to found the motorcyle jump

posted in County Fair on May 14, 12 3:33 AM
I am on the part where it say the motor cycle jump is ready can any one tell me where it is I look every where and it not showing under anything.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Nov 14, 11 5:32 AM
I also been stuck on this island for some months it said get $24000 or more I am way past that amount and I still have not past this island could someone help?

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 6, 11 9:02 AM
Hello bigfish
I love the game the problem I am having is at first I could play the game in a full screen mode. Now it only letting play in the small screen mode. I unstall the game and reinstall it and I still can not play in full screen I cannot see the menu to change it to full sreen and I can not see all of the cards to play the game.
Thank you
Carrie Moore

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 3:52 AM
Can someone please tell me what all i need to do to get pass level 1 been on this level for some weeks now.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 8, 09 8:48 AM
to get the shed open look in the sand box for the doorknock have someone pickup to take it to the shed after that the key is under the doormat have someone to take the key to the shed and it will open.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 2, 09 12:01 PM
How do you get to play with the pets

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 1, 09 8:16 AM
How do you sell the collection to get money?

posted in Party Down on Mar 7, 09 10:13 AM
Shauntie1 wrote:I got to Angelina's birthday party hour 5. Is there any more? How many parties?
I hear it's too short. What do you call short?

I just have one question how do you get past hour 4?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator