Posts created by Chinamama2

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 3:04 PM
How do you make them?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Feb 2, 18 8:49 AM
PLEASE HELP

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jan 29, 18 7:09 PM
Been playing for 9 months. Went through many generations and bought everything 5 times. Now my people froze. Started the game over after trying for 2 weeks to move them. New game is now frozen too. Is there a hint as to how to get them to move again.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Dec 5, 17 6:46 PM
I started the game over again! I got to the same place and I am stuck. How do you get the sword out of the stone. I don't understand the rock game that releases it.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor on Dec 2, 17 8:21 PM
Give the sword to the man in the Indian Room and he will give you the brooch.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Dec 2, 17 6:24 PM
How do I pull the sword out of the stone?
There is no clue as to what to do with the stone puzzle and I have finished everything else in the game. Any help?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Dec 1, 17 12:27 PM
I started the whole game over and finally got all the pieces needed to finish the game except....How do I get the sword out. I haven't found the secret code for the stones and I am closed out of all the other places.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Dec 1, 17 12:20 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi there Chinamama2,

As before, going to try to hide the information a bit to try to avoid spoilers as best as we can. Here goes!

Using the magnifying glass from Miryana's Hut on the book should reveal the details about the secret knock.

Hopefully that helps! Good luck!

bfgArinelle

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 29, 17 4:13 PM
But where is Myrana's Hut? I have never been there.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 29, 17 4:11 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi there Chinamama2,

As before, going to try to hide the information a bit to try to avoid spoilers as best as we can. Here goes!

Using the magnifying glass from Miryana's Hut on the book should reveal the details about the secret knock.

Hopefully that helps! Good luck!

bfgArinelle

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 27, 17 2:51 PM
Thanks for trying to help. I tried the door code but it did not work. Where do you get the code from in the game?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 26, 17 11:12 AM
What's the door code????

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 26, 17 11:10 AM
HELP
How do get in the mystic tree and decode the stones by the sword !!!!!!!!!

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 25, 17 6:41 AM
Where is the wizard I need to help that will get me through the door in the tower and the tree in the forest?????

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 21, 17 4:53 PM
Where is the hat for the wilderness man?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor on Nov 5, 17 10:09 AM
I am stuck in the West Wing also. I have collected all the pieces I can but some are locked. I cannot get the cheese for the mouse. I cannot get the ink for the pen nor the bulb for the lamp either. Please help!

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover on Jul 22, 17 9:39 AM
I decorated living room and front porch. How do I get to other rooms to decorate?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator