Posts created by misskanga

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 19, 13 9:38 AM
der I was stuck on the same thing.... I did think of that but never tried it

hi ya ... where the hell did u find them as I am really stuck x

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 12:09 PM
am I going nuts or what lol

Were on earth do I get the recipe from for the potion to shrink the roots to get the teddy....!!!!!
I have been back to the book and tried to turn pages to find the recipe.. but to no avail...

\\\pleas please can some one help me out here xxxx

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 4, 09 4:13 AM
I would just like to say a very big "thank you" to all the very cleaver gamers on here for all their feed back on different games...

I am still a novice on these games and find these forums very usefull.... ie:- wether a game is worth buying, how dificult it is, if ive purchased the game and got really stuck, there is loads of information to help you solve the quest....lol

As I say guy's and gal's ... a very big thumbs up to you all

a very happy misskanga xxx

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 16, 09 11:17 AM
sandyshome wrote:No, you're not the only one who gets motion sickness symptoms from the game. There are some that do the same for me. I just started this one and changed the movement to slow, so we'll see if that helps at all. Regular speed does make me ill.

I too suffered with this... I re downloaded the game yesterday (took 2 hours) lol ... started to replay it and was actually sick... I had the motion movements on slow.... I contacted customer services via email and had a great response back from them... I love the way BF look after, and value their customers... Well done BF C.S x

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 3:29 PM
I was not impressed with the actual ending of this game...

This is the 1st really big game I have played and found it really challenging in places...

It wasnt till the last scene when I was really stuck with the robot and was looking through other posts to get some help that I clicked on game walk through!!!!

I will know in future to look there when I get really stuck lol

A BIG BIG thank you to all the gamers that did help me though.... Hugs to all xxx

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 1:14 PM
thanks Catsholidayhome... ur a life saver lol

sorry for being so thick lol xx

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 11:45 AM
Please help again...

I am wandering around the swamp... I have the rope, plant, fish and acorn cup thing with glue in it... (I have read somewhere, and cant find it again) that I need a hook... I have spoken to Martin and know I have to fix the boat!

I really am going around in circle's here... why am I not cleaver at these game's? well it is my 1st big game lol

someone please help me x

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 10:07 AM
misskanga wrote:
misskanga wrote:ok ok lol so now how do I take off the armor???!!!! tried double clicking.. right clicking... dragging... moving about.. but eve wont take off her armor... and she vatram wont say anything else to me
and tried all the magic

my 11yr old son did it...pmsl double clicked on the armor in the inventory box

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 9:50 AM
misskanga wrote:ok ok lol so now how do I take off the armor???!!!! tried double clicking.. right clicking... dragging... moving about.. but eve wont take off her armor... and she vatram wont say anything else to me
and tried all the magic

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 9:12 AM
ok ok lol so now how do I take off the armor???!!!! tried double clicking.. right clicking... dragging... moving about.. but eve wont take off her armor... and she vatram wont say anything else to me

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 8:51 AM
Awwww thank u so much Granny754 x

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 14, 09 8:02 AM
have spoken to the elves... got the shield.... switched off the pump thing but cant sus out how to retrieve the armour... looked everywhere for something to drag it out with.. then there is the padlock... tried picking that with the hair pin but that doesnt work... HELP someone please... where have I gone wrong or what have I missed x

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 13, 09 4:05 PM
yippeeee had a glass of wine sat back and really thought about it,,,,

Ive done it... omg

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 13, 09 3:33 PM
yippeeee had a glass of wine sat back and really thought about it,,,,

Ive done it... omg

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 13, 09 2:42 PM
Helppppppp.....

I have been going around in circles for the last hour... Well triangle lol

I am at the 3 huts... the Glowing hut, Rales Ka hut... picked up the crystal, and Rales Va hut and picked up the crystal there also.. I have looked over the Portal..

What the hell do I do next.... I really am stuck on this bit.. lol have been on this game now for 5 hrs today is my brain tired or dead...

Please help me

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 4, 09 4:46 PM
how many times do u have to feed the giant with fish? is there not an easy way to get all the fish at once? obviously the giant has to be full to help move the fallen tree to move on!!!! oh what a game this is!!!!

I have never needed to visit a forum so often to get such a small way in a game ... I know im blond but this is really doing my head in!!!!

HELP yet again

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 4, 09 3:01 PM
OMG thank you so much... the only person I didnt re visit

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 4, 09 10:56 AM
yvnnallan wrote:managed to get the bone from giants mouth but cant get over bridge, think i should give up!!!!!!!!!!!
??? how have I missed the giant! have come from the village after finishing there...(I think done the ruby bit ) now taking the path to the right... spoken to the 2 lads and gone to the bridge.... been looking about Help again!!! where have I gone wrong this time

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 3, 09 3:45 PM
awwwww THANK YOU soooooo much... I will be able to sleep now... lol x

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator