Posts created by TillyQ

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 4, 16 8:07 PM
Any suggestions on how to pass 112-4? I don't know what's hiding under all the sand. I did manage to knock out the bomb once but it didn't reveal anything. I've been stuck on 114 for days, so decided to try the side path.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 19, 16 7:16 PM
Any suggestions for 96-2? I can't get enough whites to fill the star & break the chain. I don't know how to get rid of the stickers & paper without breaking the chain.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 25, 16 7:39 AM
TillyQ wrote:Any suggestions on Level 114? I can't get enough reds to remove the corner blockers.. I've tried lighting bolts with line crushers of various colors & 2 together with no success --only 3 or 4 reds appear. I know I could use a shovel on the blockers but I only have one & not enough coins to buy more.

I guess I got a lucky board today. Several lighting bolts & lots of reds. On to 115.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 24, 16 3:47 PM
Any suggestions on Level 114? I can't get enough reds to remove the corner blockers.. I've tried lighting bolts with line crushers of various colors & 2 together with no success --only 3 or 4 reds appear. I know I could use a shovel on the blockers but I only have one & not enough coins to buy more.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 19, 16 7:20 AM
debdrew1 wrote:I am having trouble with level 99, any help with that?

Me too. Anybody have any suggestions?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 9, 16 5:07 PM
Any suggestions for Level 50? After matching 2 lightening strikes together I can clear part of the board. After I get enough green (or red) to free the other lightening strikes the evil stamps have increased & there is no way to clear them.

posted in Fire on Jan 22, 16 7:59 AM
I couldn't get the game to open. The icon kept bouncing so I had to force quit. Now I'm unable to open the Game Manager. I finally trashed it & will have to download the Game Manager again. I have a Mac.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 15 7:48 PM
I was playing on a MacBook pro with OSX10.8. The game played fine for about 5 minutes, the introduction and a few more scenes. Then I started getting wavy lines in the top quarter of the screen. When I quit the game I still had lines & some small text on the screen. I had to shut the computer down & then restart it. Luckily everything returned to normal. I won't be trying any more of this demo.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 24, 14 7:35 PM
I can't find the cursor on start page. I kept moving the mouse & clicking & got to the "Extra" page. Still no cursor. I tried quitting & restarting but still had this problem. I'm on a Mac with OSX10.6.8. Like therat03 said the last 2 games don't run right on Macs. I too was looking for games to buy because of the weekend special.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on May 23, 14 6:32 PM
I'm having the same problems too. I have a MacBook Pro with OSX10.6.8. It does't seem to make any difference as to the OSX version since they all seem to have the same problem.

Another Mac user (OSX10.6.8) with a game crash at start up.

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 14 7:28 AM
I've had the demo quit several times during HO scenes. The first time I finally got through the scene after 3 attempts. It happened again, at the beginning of Ch.3. So far it has quit every time I try the HO. I've tried to pick object in different order but that made no difference. I'm playing on a Mac.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 14 9:08 PM
I can't move the cursor all the way to the left side of the screen. It will only go about an inch from the edge. I can only click on the bottom corner of the journal but no further.

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 13 7:47 PM
In some of the scenes I get a white box at the top with pale, unreadable, yellow writing. In most games there are black boxes with directions, comments, etc. If I continue to play it will be like on "extremely difficult" instead of my usual "normal". I have a Mac. Anyone else having this problem?

I have white areas at the top of the screen where I think there is supposed to comments or information. I can sometimes make out some pale yellow writing. Usually these games have black boxes with white writing.

When I zoom in on a close up screen the rest of the screen (background) is white. If I zoom out the scene returns. I have tried changing the screen resolution but that made no difference. I'm playing on a Mac, OSX10.6.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on May 3, 13 8:34 PM
I am having problems with the Mac version. I had a white screen right after the game loaded. I was able to quit, change my screen resolution & restart the game. I was able to see & hear the intro story line. When the actual game started there were white boxes on part of the background. If I clicked in those areas the background might show but another area would be white. Any one else having this problem? All my software is up to date.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 13 7:33 PM
Did any one have this problem with the game? I had white boxes with pale yellow writing instead of the usual black boxes with comments, etc. It was almost impossible to read. It was like playing in a really hard mode. I am on a Mac with OSX10.6.8.

posted in Word U on Jan 2, 13 6:48 PM
There are no letters on the tiles.

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Dec 21, 12 6:36 PM
I'm on a MacBook Pro with OSX10.6.8. The games opens fine & the opening ran OK. I had to double click on everything to get anything to work. When I got to the first HOG scene I was unable to pick objects that had to be used on other objects. The tutorial never had any information about the game above the menu with the tiles. I couldn't pick up the tiles to try & figure it out.

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Dec 21, 12 6:34 PM
I'm on a MacBook Pro with OSX10.6.8. The games opens fine & the opening ran OK. I had to double click on everything to get anything to work. When I got to the first HOG scene I was unable to pick objects that had to be used on other objects.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator