Posts created by lovethemopals

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart on Dec 13, 15 9:06 AM
Didn't finish the demo, but seems to be a pretty short game. I don't see the need for the goriness, so a no buy for me.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette on Nov 2, 15 5:07 AM
Works for me, just no W/T up yet.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff on Apr 8, 15 12:32 PM
Thank you.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff on Apr 7, 15 12:28 PM
So, what about the pictures?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Oct 9, 14 4:55 PM
I picked up the keys, but there is no frame to pick up. Where is it?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 29, 14 5:51 AM
Which page are you looking at to see Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir. I don't see it.
Thanks.

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride on Mar 28, 14 4:02 PM
Never mind, I found it. The W/T has the location wrong.

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride on Mar 28, 14 9:51 AM
At the beginning of the game, where you use the crozier, and the improvised blade to get the rope, as shown in the W/T(E), I see no rope. Maybe my eyes are worse than I thought.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on Feb 9, 14 5:18 PM
Thanks Black water, that did help.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on Feb 9, 14 3:21 PM
Chapter 2: Paris. Walk thru says to pick up the ladder, then walk to the luxury coupe. There is no arrow pointing to it that will take me to it. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see it.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses on Dec 15, 13 10:19 AM
Towards the beginning of the game, in Roberts house, the W/T says to grab the magnifying glass(Z), I sure don't see it. Is this something that was in the CE, and not needed here?

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens on Aug 23, 13 7:45 AM
Game downloads ok, but won't finish installing. The meter shows 100%, but hangs there locking everything up. I have to manually shut down computer to clear everything.I have a windows 8 computer.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook on May 12, 13 1:04 PM
Everything is jerky. Cursor moves very jerky.

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 18, 12 10:22 AM
I can't get into the old car to open the glove box to get the lighter or to press the center console button to open the trunk. I'm wondering since this is the regular version,and the gold pouches aren't there, if this has any effect on this as the gold is also in the glove box in the CE version.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 24, 11 6:02 PM
Ok, Never mind. I exited the game and came back in and the X glass moved to the bottom right corner.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 24, 11 4:52 PM
The X glass is unavailable and parked in the upper left of the screen. The walkthru shows the saw blade in that corner. The hint also points there, but I can't get the Xglass to move to get it. Am I not doing something I should?

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 14, 10 4:39 AM
Sooo, has there been a fix for this game yet?

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Nov 27, 10 2:10 PM
Thanks Robin, I bet I never picked it up to begin with, I'll go check it out.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Nov 27, 10 12:06 PM
robin94122 wrote:
Sylviald wrote:When I go back by the sheep to mend the net with the netting needle it seems to have disappeared. It was there when I left the scene earlier as clicking on it said to come back later. Now when i need it to catch the pirate its gone. Anyone else had this problem? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

It should be hanging up in the tree. Start by looking at the salt feeder, then pan around and you should see it.

Good luck!
Robin

What does this needle look like, I can't find it anywhere? I can't remember if I've used it someplace else and left it or not. I sure can't see it hanging in the tree.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Nov 25, 10 7:14 AM
Hmm, Bought this today as a DD. Guess the video problems haven't been fixed, and obivously won't be. I'm not going to go searching for some file somewhere to edit, so will delete the game. Guess I should have read the forums first. Definately the last game I buy that doesn't have a trial.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator