Posts created by 1_of_5

posted in Many Years Ago on Apr 14, 13 7:52 PM
I can't help but I do suggest you use the edit button on the post, click on the thread title and add the name of the game. I'm sure there are several games that have this type of play. Knowing exactly which one this is could possibly help others help.

It's November 30.

I know. It's like this every year.

weissvonnix wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:

I don't think either is the case. People are probably excited about what they are theorizing and miss your post or have nothing to add to it.

Everyone's posts here get ignored unintentionally all the time. My suggestion is, if you feel strongly about what you said, then post it again.
That´s exactly what l did and it was again overlooked. - sigh -

Welcome to my world. Here, FB or RL.

The birthday is Nov 30 according to the post in the birthday thread.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:58 PM
nyanyamaria wrote:And we have the Hondo's birthday reference. Hey Hondo, when will your birthday be?

Nov 30.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:14 PM
Don't think so. It's not mentioned in this thread and it's a fellow gamer behind it. Could be wrong though.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:08 PM
There's a thread called that. There is spec going on about a clue in it.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 11:55 AM
Spec about a clue in "some things never change. No please" thread.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 5, 12 10:31 PM
If you use the advanced forum search you can narrow it down to a single forum but that's as much as you can narrow it.

nyanyamaria wrote:Thank you Wikipedia! Checked the greek alphabet entry, got this:

otth;soaisnpatsmeie

If we assume the ";" stands for a space, we can form two words out of that mess.

The only thing coherent along our lines of thought I got was... patient homeostasis

According to a Greek on FB the m is a M which is a beginning. And he's stumped too.

Eoarod wrote:
• No H0 or M0 scenes - straight Adventure or Adventure/Puzzle game

I'm not trying to keep up. I'll just watch for summary posts. Speaking of, is that random/wishful thinking based on the way the games have been going? Or is there a reason to think this?

I'll try to find a response if it gets posted.

Here's an address to one of the discussions going on about the next game.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/220149.page

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Dec 14, 11 7:55 PM
Actually if you type that issue into the search box in the FAQ it will come up. There's a whole thread dedicated to this problem in the PvsZ forum.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Nov 4, 11 2:43 AM
I know where the PCC I just got is going. And I haven't even demo'd yet.

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Oct 6, 11 8:46 PM
No idea. Have you asked the developer? They might give you a ballpark eta.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Fluttabyes on Sep 29, 11 9:43 AM
There's the release that was mentioned as tomorrow's game today and another that pops up under it that wasn't mentioned. The one that just appears is a soft release.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 20, 11 3:54 PM
Magnets to disable. Tall nuts to catch the ones the magnets are too busy to get. One of the pea shooters to kill them. My suggestion.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 10, 11 2:25 PM
Worth it just for the monkey!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 2, 11 7:22 AM
Saw him on the DS in the light's out game. At the end of the fog level. Haven't seen him on the pc but then I haven't played that one in a long time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator