Posts created by MsKatpaws

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 7:46 AM
My Kindle is now updated! I went to sync it and found a notification that said there was an errer updating, so I updated and installed it there. When I went to the game, it downloaded just like it should. I now have my new Christmas Room thanks to the forum!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 7:37 AM
Thank you! I went to sync mine and noticed a notification stating that there had been a problem updating, so I then updated it there. When I went to the game it downloaded the update so now I have the new Christmas Room - thanks to the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 10:14 PM
I've gotten the updates for my PC game, but not for my Android (Kindle) yet. I hope it ddoesn't take as long as it did earlier this year!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 17 2:11 PM
I'm back up - kind of. All of my inventory is gone along with most of my achievements. All of my high scores are gone too. I'm going to have a lot of work to do. I can't even open my spring room. I won't be able to gift anyone yet since I don't have anything in inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 17 7:04 AM
My game froze up and then said that there was a problem with the save. When I tried to go back in, it reloaded the game but I was back at level one. I'm waiting for customer support to restore my game. I've been going through withdrawal. My Friend Code should still be the same (a609581).
Ruth

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator