Posts created by dfkdkfl_1960

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 2:46 AM
downloaded but with the same result.probably not the fate'm sorry.but I'm in the game and throw is not going to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 12:20 AM
my name is Valentina.I'm on a PC. on the site itself I go but when I go to the midnight castle popping up ban

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:34 PM
I can't get on this site. writes the input is limited .or the site is blocked by some legislation.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 9:18 PM
there is still forum midnight of the castle on Russian language.forum about free mini-games

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 6:10 PM
in the spring event, many to replenish the budget. I already have $ 34 million.and that's not the limit.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 11:11 PM
you don't think it's time to talk about our Pets.Many are asked a large number of feed. maybe it's time to cut their diet a little.until they starved to death.and in the future do not have to put a large number. I think 1 to 5 is enough.and for hares (we have a large number of them.) you can make food in the form of carrots.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 11:35 PM
I congratulate all the day of Holy Easter!!! and Valentine happy birthday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 9:45 PM
I'm thinking of doing the summer event is really a big load. but from the room the summer I wouldn't mind. and Pets make mice (girl and boy) they are so cute.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 5:47 AM
you need to catch the green eggs. with the help of carrots .which fly

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 4:18 PM
transfer the game to another computer.there are three options 1) contact support 2)make yourself a backup copy of the game and ?????????3)to call experts in computer repair anything under any pretext(to clean for example) poprosit him to move he will do it in a second (only a copy to let them do to your pendrive ). Daniela sorry I lost your message

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 9:19 AM
question. why players on level 84 have a green light. give gifts. but didn't open spring. some more Christmas

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 7:05 PM
Yes, I have a game with one room on the computer and beech. I made a backup copy of the game(in computers I'm not very good helped me a moderator of our forum).then I downloaded the game to beech tree with a different number.then I deleted it but not just deleted but the folder and replaced it with a game with a stick.but I moved from 7 to 7.may you have the opportunity to get on the Russian forum of this game . there on page 52 are all described in detail.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 8:53 PM
I invite all who are in need of a new room .40146 and 434054. open only a new number what number you have not matter. I don't switch and without gifts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 7:05 PM
if all of the obtained achievements and Pets better 2 a number. there's more money and items.invite more friends players offer their numbers. who needs need a 2 room invite 40146( without gifts).

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 9:47 PM
I don't think we can agree on anything because we live in different time zones. I don't want to get up at night to pass the spring.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 7:51 PM
I think it will be another challenge and will be 3 avatars.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:28 PM
I've already done all the achievements and got all the Pets. we have a whole herd of rabbits for them, it was possible to make separate food for example carrots. the dragons also have candy. and then the new bunnies what little underfed.I also really liked the mouse. it was possible to make the mouse a new pet .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 9:25 AM
the achievement made ..I have finished new achievements. the longest was looking for the last chicken. new Pets could not be obtained. failed friends who have not opened a new number .not terrible but will get them tomorrow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 6:04 PM
noticed the number has changed servers. this means that there will be changes in the game soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 18 11:58 PM
Easter falls on April 8 if I'm not mistaken.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator