Posts created by sandrachmiel

I feel the same way, fireeyes5

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy on May 10, 17 12:54 PM
I'm stuck, too. Help?

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 15 3:36 AM
Same here. Hopefully BF will issue an update that will fix this as I'd like to finish the bonus game

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on Jun 3, 15 4:27 AM
Never mind, I'm a dunce! Didn't realize I'd done that all already!

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on Jun 3, 15 4:23 AM
I've put the figurines on the pedestal in study, and did the medusa thing, but can't seem to find the quiver. The walkthrough says there should be one on tower bridge and one on study stairs. Any idea what I may have missed?
I'll admit I stopped playing this game for a week because I was getting frustrated so I may be missing something obvious

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 28, 15 5:11 AM
Thanks to both of you. Went back to Sonny's tent and saw a piece of paper to the left of the chest. That's what I needed! Didn't see it the first time. Voila, Sonny appeared and the game went to tie-breaker.
Now I'm stuck at the tie-breaker (sigh....)

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 21, 15 9:36 AM
This game is maddening! I just finished the part after the cave-in and got the relic piece. Heard Sonny arguing. Went back to base camp. Patrick is gone. Cannot have a conversation with Bess or Leena. I am referring to a walk-through and it says that at this point Bess should be saying that she's gung-ho about the competition.
I have four tasks left: Complete cave challenge, look into Sonny, explore crew side of camp, and track down missing stage 5 medallion. I have obviously missed some tiny task but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. Any ideas?

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 10:34 AM
OMG I feel like such a dunce! I completely forgot that the office was there! Thanks for the help, guys!

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 6:09 AM
I have fixed the police car tire tire. The hint keeps pointing me to the tire but there is nothing there to do. I have a pencil, colored pencils, hammer and boards. Anyone know what to do? I have gotten as far as finding the girl in the cellar and need to unlock her ankle chain.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 14, 15 12:20 AM
In case anyone else wants to know, the motor is up above the sheep near the ceiling. The screen is so dark here it's hard to see.
I found an excellent walkthrough at Gameboomers. com if anyone is interested

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 11, 15 12:35 PM
I'm in the woolshed. Have a bag, power to shed turned on, and the clipper blades on. When I try to start them it says the motor is jammed. Anyone know what to do next?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 1:05 PM
WAY too short. Bought game in the morning and had it finished before I needed to leave for work.
And I was tired of the dwarf after the first installment.

posted in Black Viper: Sophia's Fate on Apr 30, 15 9:56 PM
Thanks for answering. I had figured it out. I realized that I hadn't touched the keys in the guard's room. I was then allowed to get the syringe, etc.

posted in Black Viper: Sophia's Fate on Apr 28, 15 8:33 PM
I have been interacting with the mute prisoner and have given him a coat and a gun. Now he has drawn what looks like a stoppered bottle. The hint button leads me back to the torture room but I can't find the bottle. The hint will not work in the torture room at this time. I have also looked elsewhere with no luck. I have nothing in inventory. The only thing I've uncovered is a 5 digit code and nowhere to use it.
Help!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 15, 15 9:16 AM
Found the X! Face the washer and it's in the water on the floor.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 15, 15 9:05 AM
That's the one I need as well! Also the 6th letter - argghh!

Hi there. I'm having problems with the two EleFun games that I'm playing on my Vista system. Both are collector's editions: Witches'Legacy Ties That Bind, and Mayan Prophecy Blood Moon. When the screen turns black in preparation for changing to a new scene, it never progresses. When I hit Crl-Alt-Dele it says there has been a "'fatal error"'. It has only been happening with the two EleFun games. Sometimes when I go back in to the game it will progress a little farther but happen again. Any ideas? Thank you, Sandy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 5:58 PM
Never mind! Went back into crypt and used the matches on the bowl directly inside the door to the left. I could have sworn I tried this before, but no matter, it lit up brightly this time!

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 5:51 PM
I'm stuck here, too. Put lion head in; doors to crypt opened; says that it's too dark; cannot find anything to light. The hint also keeps sending me to front of crypt. Any idea what to do next?
Also, if I need to go to the mayor's mansion (as someone suggested), which place is that? Thanks.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 11, 13 10:03 AM
Had same problem as magfan, except I didn't back out of the scene; once the stepladder was finished the other options (shawl, bucket) just disappeared. Didn't realize this was a problem until I was much farther along in the game and realized I couldn't proceed.
Am going to try reinstalling game, but have a feeling it won't help. Please let us know when this glitch is corrected. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator