Posts created by Katijay

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 3:26 PM
Hope you will come over to the New Forum while you wait....you keep in contact with your friends there....a lot of us have moved to Delphi and the Pond.....hope we can see you there the links are on page one, but you probably already know that.....Good Luck and hope you get your game back....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 6:55 AM
It is suppose to be 30 minutes after GMT today.....so I am sure the Mods will clean-up the best they can....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 12:47 AM
I have just read through this entire Thread and how wonderfully fun and silly.....I hope we can all continue in our new homes to continue the real and maybe not real People that we are!......

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 8:01 PM
Please join one of the forums....there will still be people around to help and advise as you move along in the game.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:54 PM
Hope you have found the new forums as this one is shutting down....Page 1 has the External Links to New Forums....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 4:25 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:24 PM
Very well said....a piece of our heart will always be here, but we will carry on at our new home.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 7:42 PM
It appears so!......Last night Black Screen and alarms blaring when I tried to turn it on....tried rebooting at least 5 times......of course when the tech arrived the next morning all was well......Maybe my commuter got into my wine!!!.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:26 PM
I don't have years here at the forum and did not find it until level 76 and became a lurker that ended up with so many questions that I was afraid to ask for fear of sounding dumb & stupid. Sbaker came to my rescue and took me under her wing and I started PMing all those questions I had to her and she graciously answered them all until I felt I could post a few to the forum myself.....Everyone has been so gracious and I shouldn't have felt silly for posting anything......This has been my first forum and I never knew how much I would come to rely on it like my morning coffee and evening wine! Change is always hard, but this will always be my first forum, but am ready to Party ON!!!!......

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 1:20 PM
Already at Delphi and thinking we will make it as great a community too.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 1:15 PM
Count me in!.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 11:42 AM
I am back....they could not find out what happened!!!.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 11:34 AM
PamelaWillis are you coming over to Delphi? You can find lots of new & old friends there too....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 11:13 AM
Got to the Party late, but wanted to join in....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 6:50 PM
My computer has gone down....hoping for repairs tomorrow...so I will not be able to do any gifting until I get it fixed...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 9:14 PM
Manybears judging by the number of Posts you have made...you are at a lower level....the 4 dragons can be acquired at level 69...Annelliegram has given you that link

The most important thing at this point is that this forum will be closing April 30th. You can find a link to new communities on a Locked post on page 1. External Links to New Communities Listed Here!....if you are having hard time finding that....this is the link:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle copy and paste into your browser....

once you have registered Post your Forum and Game Name and what Platform(s) you are playing on....we are making a list of players there....You will find all the help you need for your game there....just like here. Please let us know that you found it....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 8:23 PM
Remember if you send someone and e-mail address to put spaces between the name and use AT instead the sign the receiver can figure it out....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 8:17 PM
Glad to hear you are coming over.....If you have not posted there yet....introduce yourself and give us your Forum & Game Name and what Platform(s) you play on PC, IOS or Android.....We are making a master list of all the players there......

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 8:12 PM
GrannyCod Are you aware this forum will be closing on April 30th?

We have a group that has been working hard to establish a new forum on Delphi....
here is the link:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

If you decide to register there make a post introducing yourself with your forum & game name and what platform(s) you play on....Hope we see you there....do it soon so if you have any questions we can help you here....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 3:47 PM
Thanks....that is probably why I have never seen him!....Will have to pay closer attention!.....LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator