Posts created by whoopcaterpiller

posted in Christmas Story on Dec 20, 17 11:24 PM
I love all the games by this developer I have bought all of them including this one. Finally they have made it so the game can be played in relaxed mode. So for all the players who did not want to play the other games cause they were limited moves, now you can play this one in relaxed mode like the other games it is match 3 and totally adorable give it ago you may enjoy it.

I recommend this game

posted in Cursed House 4 on Nov 20, 17 5:51 PM
whoopcaterpiller i don't need help now have beaten it thank you

posted in Cursed House 4 on Nov 20, 17 5:46 PM
its ok no help needed have figured it out thanks

posted in Cursed House 4 on Nov 20, 17 4:45 PM
cursed house 4 bonus level 38 i can not get through this level can anyone help me please. nothing i do gets me through it. i get rid of the snow the the orange hot rock once i am on this side of the board i have 6 of the same tokens come down.then i get the morphing power up when i explode this it doesn't help me as the wooden boxes fall down and block the light from getting rid of the darkness what am i doing wrong please help thank you

posted in Cursed House 4 on Nov 20, 17 3:50 PM
please help can not get through the level

posted in Mystery Loss on Aug 27, 17 4:31 PM
Hi all i found if you go to the hidden object round that you did from the previous level it gives you gold over and over. I have hundreds of gold now. Always press next level when you leave i think you have to get the hidden objects with three stars on your timer to get it but could be wrong on that anyway happy hunting everyone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator