Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 18 7:44 PM
Hello I haven't been on the forum for awhile due to health reasons. I am unable to gift each friend each day (I have 100+ friends), including Christmas/upcoming spring gifts. With the exception of the fall/christmas events I have very little seasonal items to gift as I started the Android game in sep. If you always ask for seasonal/crafted items/eggs everyday I will be unable to assist but when I have it i gift it. Pls remember my other friends are asking for the same things. Having a lower value item on your wish list helps. I had quite a few fb admins asking for crafted items/eggs everday, the same items. Unfortunately I had to limit the number of admins otherwise I would have had to keep skipping, I really wish I had that type of inventory to help all of my friends, again a lower value item helps. I realize these items were meant to assist other players that frequent the fb page as prizes.

I gift alphabetically and although I don't play everyday I gift everday. It takes 6-10 days to rotate the list.

a899055 Kimberly
My best to you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 6:58 AM
D-NY wants you to know she's having computer problems and can only play sporadically as it keeps cutting out and kicking her off the internet connection. Android game is fine but the wish list will remain down on PC for awhile as she doesn't know if the computer is dying and if it does, when she will be able to replace.

Friends have been reduced as health is allowing her to play and gift less.

D-NY

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 9:59 AM
If you're in the fishbowl today please stop by and say Happy Birthday to GulfCoastGuppy and Iwik1

I hope you both have a wonderful birthday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 17 11:18 AM
Janet,

"Fantastical" news!!!!

Chew, chew conga line headed your way!

Keep glowing (sun) you deserve it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 17 7:04 AM
Hey everyone,

If you're in the fish bowl today please stop by and wish Mamarose1900 a happy birthday!

Mamarose1900 I hope you have a great birthday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 9:54 PM
If your in the fish bowl today please stop by and wish Whizzie1/Shylo a very happy birthday.

Shylo I hope you had a great birthday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 17 3:33 PM
Thank you AuntieRoo, there's no place like home!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 17 2:35 PM
Thank you for your well wishes Shawkn, I will be back to my old self in no time!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 17 2:31 PM
Hello everyone, I apologize for the late post it was unavoidable.

If you're in the fishbowl, please stop by and wish Tesskw a belated birthday her birthday was yesterday, Nov 18!

I hope you had a great birthday Tesskw

Also, Riddler's birthday is today (Nov 19) so please wish Riddler a happy birthday !

I hope you have a great birthday Riddler!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 17 2:20 PM
Hey there,

I've been in the hospital since Thursday but I'm back home now. Will start gifting shortly, thanks for your patience.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 4:24 PM
Posting early,

If you're in the fish bowl tomorrow, please stop by and wish Susanlnels (alias Suenamie) a very happy and blessed birthday!

Susanlnels, may all your birthday wishes come true!

Happy Birthday

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 10:24 PM
Welcome back and thanks for sharing your holiday. It sounds absolutely splended.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 4:32 PM
Sending good fortune....it's frustrating I know hang in there

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 3:07 PM
Day 7 - I'm grateful to be a Veteran living in a country that allows me to play MC 24/7 if I want to and meet some incredible people and friends from all walks of life from all over the world. Thank you for being awesome

Shout out to Veterans AND their loved ones everywhere!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 2:26 PM
Howdah wrote:I echo the thank you to Kimberly.

Today I had time to wander leisurely around the entire map and did all the HOS, enjoying he art work. I am thankful for the artists who make this game so beautiful.

Thank you Howdah!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 9:53 AM
Shout out from one Veteran to all Veterans and their families! Thank you for your sacrifice and the sacrifices you continue to make! God Bless!

Thank you Gohill for posting this!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 9:33 PM
riddler01 wrote:Being a Scorpio also, November 19th, I just read in here about zodiac dates changing (don't pay a lot of attention to horoscope stuff, Oops) I looked it up and didn't find much, but some stuff says the dates changed, others say they didnt? How do I find out what the haps is?

Riddler

Hey Riddler that's what I was finding too. I only added the horoscope stuff because I would find the great traits and post them. I just googled nasa and horoscopes changing I think. Annelliegram might be able to provide more direction. I do have your birthday noted as nov 19th!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 7:08 PM
Randy, please know that I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 6:54 PM
kkreisman wrote:Kimberly, THANK YOU for your service! I come from a family of vets (father & 3 brothers) and know the sacrifice that you have made for us. It is much, much appreciated.

katiek

Thank you katiek for the sacrifices you made on behalf of your father and brothers! They should have a special day for family members i know how much family members sacrifice as well! Thank you for your comments, very much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 6:18 PM
Darlene1225 wrote:Hi Kimberly that is so nice of you to do this birthday thing.

My name is Darlene

My birthday is December 25, 1940

My anniversary is August 24th I'm married for 57 years

I will be 77 years old and I have been playing about 2 yrs
I'm on level 72.

Thank you Kimberly for all your hard work////

Darlene

Hey there Darlene, I have made a note of all your special dates. Happy belated congrats on your wedding anniversary, that is so awesome and I love hearing stories like this. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your kind comments. I love doing this and it's a way to get to know people not just players from around the world. Remember when it took a week or two to send a letter? Now communications are instantaneous!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator