Posts created by pamkatz

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 14 7:10 PM
I have read as many of these posts as I can take. mine is a little worse. When I first learned to add friends I added over ten. next time I played the game It froze. some times I can see them looking at me. It's been months, I sometimes wave. Did the tech. thing and Dr.Felix said I needed a older driver. didn't help. This latest update unfroze my avatar area that I haden't even remembered to tell them about. All these achievements poured out. It was like a birthday party on my game. Can't they do the same to the social area? I miss my friends. SnoWy how are you always at a new site before me?
Sorry I sold all the gifts I had saved for you. I so want to trade someone for a hopping tiger! =v= update I won a tiger on the wheel !!!! happy cat . =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 31, 14 5:02 PM
Don't you feel the pull rope brush the top of your head when you dust all of the trophies? I dare you to click on it. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 31, 14 1:16 AM
I'm hoping NIGHTSTALKER will accidently hit the buyout on one of my items and buy my door for me. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 30, 14 11:45 PM
Hi I'm buying everything in the design collection in the hope that it will open up the attac. Has anyone else bought everything yet? I only have the last door to buy. =v=

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator