Posts created by 12earth45

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 15 11:10 PM
Add me if you liked,I will try adding you

Crystal P level 63, rabbit avatar. [=

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 15 8:28 PM

Thanks for reminder to copy friends ID number! I have read when you migrate to another device, TECH support needs to do it, but they can't save your friend list.

Also AlwaysEmma, I am your friend, do not worry about your gift rotation, I also forget to write down who I gift at times ! And go out of order!! Also helping those with spring items, and Christmas ( Yay, you should now have the reindeer!!) ones also!

Very glad for increase gifting!

Good luck in the castle! [=

Crystal P level 63

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 9:51 AM
Hello to all

Tournament at about 8:00 DST, would crash X 2, could not complete round, so only one score could be entered.

Also on previous recent ones the HOS behind the far left door gives an impossible high score

Twice, my real score showed after the HOS, but once the wrong score showed up, you had to enter score to try next round, crashes, then wait for next free period or pay.

Have read of others with this issue, hopefully this can be resolved!

Thank you! Great game, but does crash sometimes more frequently. Sometimes progressed save, sometimes lost. Try to save and back up as able.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 6:01 AM
Hi!

You have been good friends, but do not have a wish list , so I may gift back.

Is your game working ok?

You may PM me!

Thanks!

Crystal P level 63

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 15 10:17 PM
To cassielab,

Had stuck fairy quest also, it reset after midnight.

I was also on level 61

Hope it will for you too!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 15 6:31 PM
Hi!
This was happening to me , mostly solved after latest update.

Prior, game crashed and progresse lost, as frequently as every 20 minutes, now only once a day so far.... Back game up to PC.

And Yes, Hope Blue Dot Problem is solved soon!!!

Helping some that lost their games earlier around Christmas

I enjoyed the update! [=

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 15 8:05 PM
How long would you say it takes you to do all 33 HOS?

I am slow, 45 mins

When you are doing a round of HOS do you pause to collect all 3 morphing flowers before going to the next scene?

Yes

Do you play the new HOS scenes quickly or do you play them slowly so they don’t level up so soon?

ASAP

How many rounds of HOS do you usually complete a day?

Ave. 2, but some days 4 at this level (61)

Do you feed pets as soon as food is available or do you wait for a Daily Quest that requires feeding pets?

When I have enough to have 20 bags left after feeding

Do you ever use diamonds to bring the Airship back early so you can send it more often than every 4 hours?

For daily quests, have done twice

Do you play the Game Table every 12 hours? Do you have any strategy for which character to play and when?

For daily quest , results so random, start with 300 point one, if win, do lower ones, if lose do higher one

Do you have a limit that you will not go beyond when spinning the Fortune Wheel?

Do daily quest x 2 if asked, or for needed egg

When doing quests, do you read what the character says at the top of the quest before and after the quest? (I often forget to do this and lose parts of the story line.)

Most of the times

How many games of Midnight Castle do you have as different players?

One

How do you keep your pointer finger or wrist in shape? (mine is sore)

Play on IPAD, have pointer

Statistics: so many ??,

after 6 months, on level 61, waiting for update. 16 pets

Do you have any other tips for players?

Patience is key, I did everything "wrong" at start, sold items, crafted often for coins. Used diamonds to move quickly. Almost decided to quit, I think around Level 21
Did HOS for 5 days only, and then XMAS special renewed me.
BACK UP game on flash drive, or PC

Thanks to BIG FISH for great game, and the forum users! For their help. Good luck to everyone in the castle! [=

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 15 6:04 AM
Hi, I have on occasions bought something for friend. I meant to be able to put on wish list, so that person could buy their own item or craft what they needed, as at minimum, it takes 3 to give one item. I sold many items early on , so stock is ok but not great. Thanks for help, I was just venting a little after trying for two days to get one item for some one! (=

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 15 7:36 PM
wish we could. Try to do HOS to obtain item for friends. Takes maybe 3 tries, if I am lucky! So can't even craft gift. Is this an issue for others?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 6:10 AM
To JVR99 there you are!!!!! Gifted ur egg. Will help you if I can!,, I guess I will go out of order on my list for a bit. U can PM if you want, but I don't check it on a regular basis
So sorry about your game, how did this happen?
I don't play under this name, as this is a very old one, and have not changed it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 7:49 PM
Thanks for your help! Found it!,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 7:35 PM
hi on level42. Taken to encased gnome for quest, have since opened HOS and ZZ, but can't find on my own.
Thanks for your help

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 6:57 PM
Hi, did tourney, after the 3 am. Won 28 and it gave to me. Did note winners, and payouts , seemed fairer. Posted comment under no more diamond drops. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 6:53 PM
I meant sold my items

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 6:47 PM
Hi, just posted in another thread. Last tourney appeared to be a lot fairer. But all your comments have put me on the alert to monitor this, thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 6:30 PM
I agree with many of the previous suggestions. On level 42, trying to mentally prepare myself for what is ahead.
In response to tournaments. Watching more closely who wins, scores and payouts. The last one seemed a lot better. Half the people who played won something, and that amounts appeared to be given out fairly , gradually. Noted some of the same winning, but not in the top ten. So perhaps the DEVS have worked on this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 6:19 PM
At first when I payed, I "leveled" up using most of my diamonds, coins, craft/sell or just selling my ideas! So , of course, all of you have gone beyond certain levels, knew this is a major, do not do!

Almost quit, but made a trek to first time in the forum, where a similar person asked how to "recover" I took those tips to heart, and kept going. ( no forward progress, just collect coins, diamonds, items, for days on end)

Finally recovered enough to continue, then was blessed with the Christmas update!
So will stay in the Castle.

Since game has reset to "usual" setting, diamonds are definitely rarer, but have noted, the flowers appear more frequently, and all that different stamps are dropping. Mostly blue and green for me, but have received 2 plain, and half a dozen unique.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 6:05 PM
Hi , I am not on your friend list , however , I am VERY glad that you have a recovered game . How and when did this happen to you? I have a friend that also was placed on level 6 with "r" as their new new name. ( original, I think was Jillian ) Have been waiting for them to recover, so I can help them out.
Happy hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 3:36 PM
I read all recent comments, and usually don't respond. Yes, I think the game can be tedious, I will be on level 42 soon. Been playing since mid-Oct. did not join when game first came out , as I thought it would be a money drainer, like Candy Crush. Was off for a bit from work, so joined in Midnight Castle. Have many other BF games. I am impressed with the complexity ( to me) of the game. Love HOGs!!!

Everyone who is ahead of me and leave tips for me, have been extremely helpful, and has taught me to be patient . Play on iPad 2, so no extra games to gift myself, have under 25 friends, as I get confused on whom I should gift next. Yes the software is glitchy, but I try to deal with it. ( does not always give the 10 coins after 5 th flower, or I think I completed a HOS, as I needed 3 of them, but it did not show up, and I back up my game to the PC, close game when done for a bit)

Able to get through the long and winding roads with everyone's thoughts, positive and negative. ( ie, this games takes the patience of Job)

But, in the end, I really like this game, moderators do seem to read comments ( I am still concerned about those who lost their games) and seems the developers do make some changes.

Thanks to all for your thoughts! Happy new year in and out of the Castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 3:16 PM
Thank you for your tips! Just did tournament and actually won diamonds!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator