Posts created by Loonz111

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 2, 15 9:08 AM
I added several people of this list, feel free to ad me: Loonz11

Does anyone know how to change the profile pic? Mine keeps going back to the red haired one...

posted in Farm Up on Aug 2, 15 8:00 AM
There is one way to sell animals. Left click on the animal you want to sell. In the top right of your screen an information box will appear. Click on the dollar sign to sell the animal.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 2, 15 5:02 AM
Valdy wrote:And I will have more fun this time, because now I know what to expect, and won't start building the library too early. Not until I am ready for the cave and cyclops.

Could you share what you think you need to do before finishing the library? I'm about to do the third level, would like to know what I need to be ready for the cave/cyclops... Thanks in advance!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 1, 15 6:55 AM
I got the 'expand the borders' quest on level 8. I still have the cypress quest. I upgraded the houses to level two, which you can do if the magistrate is on level two.

After I upgraded the magistrate to level 3 (I believe I was on level 10), I only got a quest to upgrade one house to level 3, and build two new huts. I'm currently still on level 10, with level 4 happiness.

It sounds as if you finished all the quests you need to get the 'expand the borders' quest. Are you sure you upgraded all the houses to level 2? Otherwise I would recommend contacting costumer support.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 15 10:10 AM
Poof11 wrote: At one point when I got back into the game, that HORRENDOUS noise was not there and the mouse moved freely and I was actually able to control the target but....once the HORRENDOUS noise kicked back in, the cursor once again became uncontrollable

I experienced the same thing in a different mini-game. Updated my sound card, hoped that would fix the horrible sound, started the game again... and YES! No horrible sound, mouse working fine.. for about three minutes, then the sound started again and mouse uncontrollable...

Using Windows 7

You have to make a potion in the kitchen. To be able to, you need to have a basket with herbs, the "bottle" (it's called something else) of water, the recipe and matches.
To get the herbs, you need to open the back door in the kitchen. Hope this helps!
And yes, he is a goof!

I know this is of no help for those already being stuck with the dresses, but for those who read this on forehand..

I just finished the main game, and when this mini game showed up I really dreaded having the same thing happening to me. What worked for me was putting each dress on the 'frames' as soon as a dress showed up.

So first the yellow one on a frame. Then after sowing a white one, I put that on the moss and immediately on a frame. Then at some point you get a third dress.

When I tried putting that in the wine, I got that same message about the moss. Then I first assembled the feathers into the last pair of wings. After that it would let me put the dress in the wine... and everything came together.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 10:37 AM
I beta tested this game (quite a while back), and liked it so much I kept it in my GM to not forget the title and buy it as soon as it would get out. Am I glad that I tried the demo for certainty!!!

Did not experience any tech issues through the beta test, but now I am having the problems with the cursor freezing and the horrible noise during the mini games. Without a fix it's a no buy for me, such a shame, I really wanted it!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 9:39 AM
I BETA tested this game, liked it very much and had no tech issues at all. Now with the demo, during the mini games, I also have problems with the cursor and that horrible noise others have mentioned.
I hope there is a solution, I really would like to buy this game

Playing Windows 7

I am experiencing the same problem, after placing the figurine, nothing happened.
So I backed out of the scene, and it won't open again...

posted in Farm Up on Mar 31, 15 10:12 AM
I have had the freezing/crashing problems too, filed a request for support. BF replied, I followed the instructions that I'll copy underneath... and so far so good!!!
I do not know if it would work for others too, but it's worth the try!

[Occasionally, problems with an Adobe player already installed on your computer can prevent you from successfully upgrading to the most current version, so we're going to uninstall and reinstall the players rather than upgrade, just to ensure everything works like it should. Uninstall Adobe Flash Player:

Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller and save the file to a location, such as your desktop, where you can easily find it.
Quit all running applications on your computer, including your web browser.
Run the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller.
Restart your computer.

Download Adobe Flash Player
Download Adobe Shockwave Player]

Thanks BF for the fast response!!!

posted in Farm Up on Mar 31, 15 10:07 AM
I did receive a reply from BF support. It was suggested that I should try and uninstall Adobe Flash player and Adobe Shockwave. After that I re-installed both, and that does seem to work!!!

I do not know whether this would work for other people, but here's the instructions.

[Occasionally, problems with an Adobe player already installed on your computer can prevent you from successfully upgrading to the most current version, so we're going to uninstall and reinstall the players rather than upgrade, just to ensure everything works like it should. Uninstall Adobe Flash Player:

Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller and save the file to a location, such as your desktop, where you can easily find it.
Quit all running applications on your computer, including your web browser.
Run the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller.
Restart your computer.

Download Adobe Flash Player
Download Adobe Shockwave Player]

Thanks BF for the fast response!!!

posted in Farm Up on Mar 31, 15 7:30 AM
When your collection levels up, you will be rewarded extra coins/ xp/ boars/stone/wood.
I'm on level 10 with one collection, do not know if there's a max.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 31, 15 7:24 AM
Yes, noticed it too! At the moment just growing fruits for the factories. Guess I grew those hundreds of potatoes, cabbages, carrots and so on... for nothing!
And building new sheep pen, I need to deliver lots of wool products...

posted in Farm Up on Mar 31, 15 7:18 AM
I have all the problems others reported too after the March update.

-Game freezing or crashing after clicking collections.
- When I click the lottery guy, the game crashes.
- While the game is loading, there are messages of files not loading. For example, sheep_water, or roulette_man. These are just examples, there are many more.
- I get numerous access violation codes, forgot to write them down.
- Music sometimes suddenly freezes. (goes in a loop).

My game was fine until the update.

I did send a request to technical support, with a Dr. Felix report. Haven't heard back yet...

posted in Farm Up on Mar 30, 15 5:28 AM
I had a few quests for which you had to grow plants that costed gold. I did the math, (how many do I need/how much gold will that cost) and found it costed less gold to actually 'buy' the plant than to pay the gold finishing the quest. Didn't know you could get rid of the quests without using gold, thanks for the info...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator