Posts created by Tlucas

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Apr 29, 13 3:10 PM
I am stuck on this glass jar also. Doing HOs in an attemot to rewire the brain after 4 strokes. Not helpgul when game does not cooperate. SORRY I COULD NOT PROVIDE SOLUTION.

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Aug 23, 11 6:52 AM
I have learned to come to the Forums BEFORE I purchase games that I think I will enjoy. Your posts & others have convinced me this is not one I will spend money on.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Aug 21, 11 10:48 AM
I had no difficulty until Book 3...cannot match the footprints and even tho I took the 30 min penalty for 'skipping', cannot move on! I have had trouble with lots of DFG games in the last 6 months or so...think it is time to drop out and try some other site.

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Jul 13, 11 9:19 AM
I am having the same problem...I have backed out of the scene and still cannot retrieve the shuttlecock.

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Jul 13, 11 9:19 AM
I am having the same problem...I have backed out of the scene and still cannot retrieve the shuttlecock.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 12, 11 6:45 AM
Thank you! I kept going back to the house w/o success...

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Dec 19, 10 7:24 AM
I love ths series...I am in the "old hat" group and after suffering 4 strokes in June, my brain can no longer handle the more complicated HOGs...however I am stuck at the end game. The crane is operating but that is about it...cannot figure out how or when to lower it to find the gold. IS THERE A WALK THROUGH?

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 25, 09 10:49 AM
I can't find where the axe goes at the farm? Can anyone help?

posted in Book of Legends on Jan 25, 09 8:48 AM
Have had to redownload this game more than a few times...still having difficulty with various locations but particularly with the pendulum...paint and tape were easily "released" from cursor however, brush is stuck like glue and no amount of clicking will release it and allow me to move on.

HELP!

Thank you in advance....

posted in Book of Legends on Jan 25, 09 8:41 AM
Was able to get paint and tape to release but not the brush....so am stuck at the pendulum also.

Any assistance will be appreciated...thank you.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 18, 09 1:08 PM
I too have lost all hints trying to find the puzzle piece...I am ob my third "uninstall/reinstall". Wish I had come to the forum earlier.

I also believe we should be allowed a "refund" if a game does not meet our standards.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 10, 08 4:31 AM
If you have found the scissors, use them on the tent, grab the key to open the box and then follow the instructions.

I am stuck on the Gong Hammer along with others. I have "tools" but none of them help me with the problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator