Posts created by ohpleeze

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:37 PM
Some of us has joined other forums. I for one joined finishyourgames.
Good luck and no doubt which of the three forums you went to (some went to all 3) you will have good people helping you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:32 PM
rosiebvt wrote:In all the hurry to say goodbye to this forum and those who are moving to other sites, please remember those friends who won't be moving along with us and whose words will be left behind.

Robyn, we miss you

People have saved the words from those that are gone. Personally I think the only ones gone that hang around have not been able to move on. The ones that cannot move on, just keep trying to have them in your life as if they did move on. I guess that thinking is kind of Buddhist.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:26 PM
Very nice Eulogy. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:25 PM
Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:23 PM
playingthegame wrote:I think it is appropriate here to also mention and loudly praise the Elder Statesmen (but mostly women!) of the Midnight Castle Forum who had faith in the game during its early stages and together forged the incredible community that we all now share.

But for people such as Lady Sabelle, Vlady and many others in those earliest stages of the game and Forum from 2014-2015, who saw the potential through communication of explaining details of the game to all the players, we would not be mourning the passing of this Forum today.

Then there came a second phase of Forum development with Whitebutterfly, (my dear ‘blancofluttero’), Napoeon and Annelliegram (dear A.e.gram) who took up the elders’ torch with their lists of information, broadcasting and analyzing the many updates in the game.

Their advice to all of us has been vital to our own games.

And finally to the makers of chaos and mayhem: gohill (dear Fuzzy) and eastendteddy (Cap’n Bob), whose sagas of ‘daring do’ provided us with much needed light relief from playing the game itself.

To all of these and innumerable others that I have no room to mention I urge you all when reading these archives to give thanks and continue to enjoy this remarkable community with its shared joys and sorrows elsewhere in the future

Hear Hear!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:09 PM
Interesting question.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 12:12 PM
I went to finishyourgames as magrat.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 4:00 PM
Desertdruid wrote:Count your blessings!!!
Or maybe you did it in your sleep.
When I do the challenges/whatever in my sleep I never get credit for it, though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:55 PM
I am confused. Maybe I fell asleep or was kidnapped by aliens, or? I don't recall playing dice with Anabel but it shows I did.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 7:04 PM
Different time zones.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:18 PM
Are peoples comments being deleted because they don't aren't liking prejudice?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:10 PM
That has not started where I live. Good for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:07 PM
There may be a better forum coming, I hope. I am mixed race and anything that makes it known that they prefer a race makes me sick. What does it mean Anglo Saxon? A joke or for real? I don't care about post counts or being thrown out of this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 5:42 PM
I have enjoyed this game vey much. I can't find it but there is a site that is dedicated to Anglo-Saxons only for new forum. My comments about have been deleted.
Good bye.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 5:25 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 5:07 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 3:22 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 3:03 PM
What the hell does this mean? (A veritable RAINBOW of English-speaking white Anglo-Saxon Commonwealth Refugees!)
If BF doesn't have a better site I am thru.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 2:51 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 2:37 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi gertie0513,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles PMing! As silver_hawk mentioned, blank PMs are usually a sign that the forum's filter caught something it didn't like in either the subject line or the body of the PM. Things like dashes (especially in conjunction with numbers) and the @ sign can cause the filter to try to catch something it doesn't think should be sent. When that happens, following the advice silver_hawk offered should help make sure the PM will go through in the end. For more advice on types of symbol/character combinations to avoid, please take a look at the following link:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/861233.page">Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016</a>

I hope this information helps in some way. Please let one or our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a> know if there are any additional troubles or concerns. We'll do our best to help get thing working better.

bfgArinelle

So players have been paying attention to the forum rules but it doesn't matter. How is this helpful? People that enjoy the forum have no place to go?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator