Posts created by Mags82888

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 22, 17 11:59 AM
My increasing disappointment with Gummy Drop is going to drive me to delete the game. One would think that with the number of reviewers unhappy with the impossible difficulty of some cities at level 1 (often taking 10 or more lives just to get through level 1) someone at GD would get a clue. I stopped putting any real cash into the game as the extra resources dont help enough and, IMHO, shouldnt be needed in level 1. Add to this, the absolutely useless daily “reward” which has never given me anything but building supplies i dont need, and I'm ready to move on. Even the Everest challenge wasnt worth it. If you are going to ramp up the difficulty, there needs to be larger rewards available, and this game misses the boat so much lately that I am done. Sad, because it used to be one of my faves.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 20, 17 8:37 PM
How about any city that doesn't zoom in on the last place you stopped?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 9, 17 4:51 PM
Please make it go away. Its frustrating enough that some of the levels are so difficult that it takes 10 or more lives to complete. Now I am forced to be at the last place I played and it's so large I can't see the rest of them out or where I might really want to be. Truly, it's frustrating enough to just quit the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator