Posts created by purplehaze72

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 8:49 AM
i installed it cause it asked me too, and i wanted to try the game! don't think it hurt my computer

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 2, 10 7:48 AM
big fish didn't develop this game, they just offered it! and i am glad to hear someone enjoyed it! i for one found it AWFUL, to dark, hate flashlight scenes, not a game for me!

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 5:15 AM
i played this game at another site to and it has to be the worst yet imo, the graphics to me were grainy, you have to use flash light in almost all the scenes. just too dark and hard to see things! i wouldn't even buy this at 2.99

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Feb 25, 10 5:38 AM
i played this and finished it yesterday, i liked it and yes it could have been alittle more challenging and the mini's also a bit more challenging, but i thought all in all it was a good game, IMO well worth the 6.99 price.

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Feb 25, 10 5:19 AM
it seemed to take me a long time but not really sure on the exact time it took me, i think it is well worth the 6.99 price!

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Feb 25, 10 4:52 AM
i finished this game yesterday, and i liked it, thought it was good! the graphics for me was good, could have been a little more challenge, and the mini games alittle harder, but found it relaxing to play.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 21, 10 3:38 AM
thank you fishies for the wonderful tips got through it, and then was hugely disappointed that it ended so shortly after. the game was way too short,

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 4:49 PM
oh my she did delete all she posted! what a coward, well at least the mods have a screenshot of at least a couple of kala's posts!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 3:35 PM
Kalavinka wrote:That's good. You ladies should not read my posts-- As a generality, I try to ignore your posts and avoid the FM stream like the plague. However, I still have the right to post and make my own relationships in the pond.

Whatever Purple-- Make as many screen shots as you like. I have reported a few of your posts as offensive as well.

i didn't make the screenshots, using the red ! to report the system makes a screenshot! go ahead and pretend all you want to be the total victim her! that you always swim in and have the nicest most polite posts here and can totally not understand why your being attacked! so WHATEVER TO YOU KALA!

and yes like you i really at this point don't care if i am banned because your actions need to stop!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 3:23 PM
Kalavinka wrote:Suit yourself-- you are the one who approached me-- not the other way around and so I do not know why I should buzz off. However, if it makes you happier in your life to believe that I am miserable or that I have some form of a bad life-- than by all means feel free.

Gee- I see that you just edited your post-- So you do not think that I am miserable anymore-- well that's progress-- I would never use a person's unhappiness as a weapon against them (however unfounded).

If i edited my post it would say i edited my post at the bottom! i did not edit unlike you, how i see you did edit yours to look like no one knows what you said, what you don't know is that i reported those as offensive before you edited and once a person reports it take a screenshot of the offensive post,, so edit all you want the mods will know what you origanally wrote! it is unbelievable that you are trying to accuse me of editing mine when you are the one that did! i will in the future have to make sure i quote your posts each time, so when you pull a stupid stunt like that it won't change in my quote! Get a life kala!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 1:04 PM
i said nothing about your life, just that i thought you sound miserable! the buzz off part i shouldn't have said, and maybe miserable was the wrong word, self righteous sounds better! bye!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 12:51 PM
think what you want, and i will think what i want! its obvious that you think that you can do no wrong your self, so buzz off and i will just leave you to you own misery!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 12:43 PM
the problem kala, is as soon as someone disagrees with you you seem to want them to leave you alone. let others state their opinions just like you expect others to let you state yours.

yes i know i didn't do a very good job on ignoring.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 12:36 PM
i have to agree scarlet, but we need to just ignore the problem, some find that pointing the finger at some one before the other can point is better than having to point at themselfs and believe that they have not said anything wrong, so just ignore it scarlet!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 12:17 PM
the rocks are located in another place, its not in the same scene, hope that made sense

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 20, 10 12:16 PM
i didn't like having to do this i rarely do, but this game won;t load for me at big fish but does work for me when i play it at the oppisite of i lose! don't know what the difference playing it somewhere else would make but it absolutely would not run when downloaded from here!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 8:35 AM
sorry you didn't like it! i do! very challenging!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 8:17 AM
thank you this did help alot! the second was easier! hope they get a walkthrough, as i am now stuck on another part using the scrolls and putting the flames in certian spots

thank you Lori and Lizzie!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 4:24 AM
i am not really sure margie, i have two scrolls showing

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 4:19 AM
thank you margie, i guess i will just wait!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator