Posts created by Minnihopps

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 14 12:19 PM
It's freezing.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 10:16 AM
Same problem. Game froze in pianoroom. Not even able to use ctrl/alt/del. Can anybody fix this please?

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 5, 14 12:49 PM
You can add me to the list too. Hope it will be fixed soon.

I have lost him too.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 13 5:56 AM
I betaed this game some time ago, and I have been waiting, and waiting.

I just hit the buy button, and it's downloading now.

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 11:35 AM
What a fun and beautiful game. I was smiling from start to the end.
Only thing I didn't like was that it did end.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 11:17 AM
Oh no.....another
I really tried to like it, but no.
I'll go back to my good, "old" games.

I like this game ,and will play it again. Not grainy on my screen. Took me at least 5 hours to complete.

Wolfenraindancer......I'll join your club. I always do the same

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Dec 31, 10 3:59 AM
Well, well. Here it is. This will be interesting. Got this game to beta test some time ago, and was not able to play it. It just froze when I should put in playername.
DL now, and hoping it will work.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy New Year to everybody

It's working, and I love it.

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 20, 10 4:55 AM
I must be one of the lucky ones, played the demo with no problems. Where did that hour go???? Love the game, so it`s a buy.
Hope your problems will be fixed soon. Good luck.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 3:39 PM
Happy New Year everyone.
I just finished the game, and I really like it. I agree that some items are very small and hard to find, but the possibility to change the brightness was a big help for me. And the hintbutton refills fast. I like the puzzles, but did skip some. Will try to do them all next time.
Had no problems with downloading or playing the game. Everything worked just fine.

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 8, 09 4:33 AM
Thanks to you Poodlebear from me too. I always look for your reviews. Very helpful

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 11:26 AM
Same problem here too. Red button stuck. Have checked many times, and everything else is done.

Have created new profile and played again. This time with no problems at all.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 11:30 AM
I beta tested this game earlier, and it was great. So, I'm buying. Downloading now.
Was afraid I had to wait a long time for it , so Thank you

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Oct 14, 09 11:06 AM
I have no problems playing the game, and I really like it. But, there's total silence. Had music in world 5, rest of the time very, very quiet. No sounds, no music. Will try to reinstall later, maybe there will be sound next time I play it.

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Sep 24, 09 10:45 AM
I like this game. Nice and relaxing after a long day at work. Have played the demo for about 30 min, and stopped to buy it.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:02 PM
Wow! What a brilliant game. Have only played some of the demo so far, just having a break to buy and download full version.I wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight........

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 6, 09 1:24 PM
Very different from all my other games. Some items small and difficult to find, but you can add me to the "love-it" list.

posted in She is a Shadow on Aug 1, 09 2:10 PM
Tried the game for about 15 min, and got bored. Too easy, so will not keep this one.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 5, 09 9:40 AM
I tried the demo for 5 min and had to buy it. Exellent game, I love it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator