Posts created by GeorgeXXIII

posted in Treasures of the Deep on May 7, 13 5:36 AM
At long last I've done it! After years of playing this game I have beaten the Ace time on level 5-7. I didn't just beat it I smashed it. 49 seconds.
The tip is to start from the left and hold onto your hat!

posted in TV Farm 2 on Apr 29, 13 9:01 AM
Seems like a good game although I think people who are Bi, Bi-curious or even straight might get as much out of it as the target audience.

posted in Egyptian Ball on Mar 12, 13 9:09 AM
The secret is that you've completed the game! Well done. Now try Treasures of the Deep. If you like this sort of game that one is the best ever!

posted in Pizza, Pizza! on Jan 15, 13 9:04 AM
I do like pizza but today I am having mince and tatties.

posted in Poker Superstars III on Aug 23, 12 12:03 PM
I haven't.

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Aug 19, 12 1:54 PM
Right through the night

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Aug 8, 12 11:29 AM
Has anyone ever done this within the Ace Time of 1 minute?
Best I've ever done is 1 03 after literally hundreds of attempts. (Along the way, I don't play the level on it's own just to practice it or anything. That would be obsessive! Maybe I should.)
Every other Ace Time i've beaten by a lot loads of times.
I'll have to start playing it differently I suppose. I often lose a life here as well.
Getting sick of playing as Nathaniel as well. Need to break 3.7million to get into my top ten and move onto another name beginning with O, but been stuck on this N name for months now.

Thank you very much.

Are friends electric?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Aug 7, 12 7:37 AM
I liked this game. It kept me pleasntly engaged for about 2 hours 52 minutes and 11 seconds.

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Feb 7, 12 9:23 AM
The A was for Augustus not Algernon. Dunno where I got Algernon from, maybe one of the names I considered.
My top score is now 5994735 by Jenny. This top score came in the first game I have ever completed in Hard mode. So close to 6 million. In fact if I'd got the 6 million I might have called it a day. But, as I was within touching distance I'll keep plugging away, occasionaly. Played again today as Knutt but didn't breach my top ten.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 3, 12 6:39 AM
I got this game on the Daily Deal on 1st Jan and have just finished it. It was one of the better games I have played and very long. Not too difficult either, I only skipped 2 or 3 puzzles. Highly recommended.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 3, 12 6:36 AM
I got stuck at that stage too. I think it's a glitch in the game. I started again with a new profile and got past that stage. It's quite near the start of the game so it's not too big a hassle. I do think that that is the only thing you can do because you should have received a runic code and you can't progress without it. It's worth the effort of starting again though because it's a very long and a very good game.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 19, 11 12:14 PM
A soft release is a game that they sell without any fanfare. No Tommorrows game today no advertising at all it's just there at the bottom of todays new games.

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Dec 8, 11 1:57 PM
I played as Paul and then Paul E for ages.
When I came up with the alphabet name, move on a letter when you make the top ten system the names were as follows....(if I can remember them all)

Algernon
Banyard
Clive
Daddy
Elliott
Frank
Giles
Hughie
Igor
Jenny

The only one i'm not sure is right is A for Algernon. It might be right.

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Dec 8, 11 1:48 PM
My 5 million tonight was as Igor. I move on a letter when I get onto my own top ten scoreboard. Next time I play it will be as Jenny. First time i've used a womans name. My Grandma was called Jenny.

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Dec 8, 11 1:45 PM
I don't think i'll ever match Deany's score,

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Dec 8, 11 1:43 PM
Finally broke the 5 million barrier tonight with a score of 5203995.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Oct 26, 11 9:21 AM
In terms of value for money this is about as good as it gets for DD price. It goes on for ages. I really liked it, great fun fairly straightforward HOG with good graphics. If anything I thought it was a bit too big, after a while I thought i was never going to get through it but it was worth it in the end and many people would see this teeny criticism as a good point.

Go fot it. Good game, good cause. You can't go wrong.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Oct 24, 11 12:33 PM
There was a key under the carpet. I found it myself in the end. Just as well as there was no one offering any help here.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Oct 13, 11 10:04 AM
I can't work out how to do this i've tried everything. There is a locked drawer and a bookcase to explore so presumably it is in one of them. My inventory has only a screwdriver and a truncheon in it and neither are any us.
Can anyone help or am I victim of missing inventory items syndrome which I have read about to do with this game? In which case I need my money back.

posted in Gutterball 2 on Sep 11, 11 10:35 AM
retro

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator