Posts created by Ibisgirl

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Aug 18, 16 7:16 PM
I have already written to customer service. They are looking into the problem. I have a dell computer.My game freezes all the time. How do we find out if there is a fix?

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Jul 11, 16 6:40 PM
Where is the crown? It is the one one with the store window. Thanks

posted in Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage on May 24, 15 4:31 PM
are there any walkthroughs or directions to play this game?

posted in Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage on May 24, 15 4:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 15, 14 6:27 PM
where is the basement and pick lock?

posted in Who Am I on Jan 14, 14 7:11 PM
I know where the lights are but cant get them the guy keeps asking for water. please help

posted in The Cross Formula on Apr 30, 12 4:23 PM
I can't get the monorail card or the elevator card. I know I have to duplicate the shape. no matter what i do it does not work.

posted in The Cross Formula on Apr 30, 12 4:21 PM
I can't figure out how to get the monorail and elevator card. I know I have to duplicate the shapes... Can anyone help me??? Thanks

I can't figure out how to get the monorail and elevator card. I know I have to duplicate the shapes... Can anyone help me??? Thanks

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 1:08 PM
Everything was going great until I had to find the book The Dangerous Journey volumne 12. I see the empty spot on th book shelf but can't find the book to put on the shelf. does anyone know where the book is????

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 21, 09 1:23 PM
Can't find the feather on the beach scene..

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 19, 09 4:44 PM
I can't find the feather on the beach scene or the elderberries in the castle scene. Thank

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 18, 09 3:42 PM
Thank you so much!!!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 16, 09 5:33 PM
Yes it is the Yippie's yard..Sorry I thought maybe it was the chipmunk but nothing happened.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 13, 09 12:15 PM
I am so stuck. I can't find the barbed wire. I can't go on until I do. Any help out there???

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Mar 27, 09 6:20 AM
I have followed the directions how to arrange the zodiak signs but I still can't do it..HELP

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Mar 26, 09 11:01 AM
I read the walkthrough and I still can't do theZodiak game . are there any short cuts out there that could hep. I can't go on..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator