Posts created by delia67m

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 29, 18 12:23 PM
Dear Sirs,

Thanks again for your answer. Passed another month and same treatment for around 5 months ago.

I really don t care anymore.

My respects,

Your sincerely ex user of your Games.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 27, 18 9:59 AM
My dears,

I can see you are very polite to me. always finding the right words. Thank you for these. But the problem still is... Can be changed. Know something? I will renounce playing this game. If it wasn't for free or its about another interest ( paying for a game - nothing wrong ), I have to know. I can't pray every month to you ( you are covering them ) . If there's no interest , no ideas , or anything, I need to know.

Thank you

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 22, 18 10:55 AM

My dear Sirs,

I can't believe that nobody cares about the desire and necessities of their clients. No reaction, I'm speaking about the people that make this game. Why do I have to wait so much time for the levels to be made? Before I used to receive a new level before I finished.

Thank you for your time

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 18, 18 12:52 PM
Good evening,

Ok. I finished level 17. and NOW, what? Until when? which is the blessed day?
My God, how change the interested that had for this game, unfortunately for me. Before , you was sending me the next level until me to finish the game level. ..

Have a very good night.

My respects.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 7, 18 11:46 AM
Dear sirs,

I arrive to the middle of the game. Soon, I will arrive to the end. With all my respects I wanna know until when I have to wait for the next level. Have in your mind that daily I have also other things to do, but, this is a hobby, and I would hope not to wait a month for another level.

Thanks.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 26, 18 8:41 AM
Today is the 26th, and no new level has come out yet. The bonuses can't be used to progress the game at all. It's been a month and a half. How much longer? How much "patience" do I need to have for a company that respects itself?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 20, 18 2:12 AM
Dear Sirs,

As you know I finished very quickly the last level that sent for this game. Passed one month and me I am still waiting. When I can enjoy next level?

My respects.

Sorry but I lost my patience. Make to loose my interest for this game.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 10, 18 9:17 AM
good evening sirs,

Passed another week. I am still waiting.

my respects.
With patience I dont stay So well. Sorry.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 2, 18 11:40 AM
Dear sir
I am an avid player of this game; Sorry that I am so good that I finished the level in two weeks. I wanna know when I can enjoy the next level. The last challenge that I received was after my inquiry after 15 Jan because for one month I didn't receive any attention from your side. Why you lost your interest in making your player being happy?
Why do I need to wait with my hand out for the next level? Im sorry if I make you any inconveniences with my questions but for me is too much to write every other month to ask about the next level. Before I used to receive the game before I finished the level. I try to understand what is happening, what changed in your plans with the game.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 16, 18 9:57 AM
I've finished the latest level a while ago now. I wanted to know if you guys intend to continue delivering new updates to the game as it's been moving very slowly nowadays. New levels have been put out slowly. Is there no more interest in the continuing the game? I'm considering finding an alternative to this game because I am not happy at all.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 25, 17 6:48 AM
Ever since Halloween, there haven't been anymore events. What is going on? Have the developers lost interest or have they decided to cash in on the game and make us pay more for lives and turns?

It has been a while now, and I'm slowly getting fed up with this. When will events start again? I'm considering switching games.

is this the norm now?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 18, 17 8:27 AM
Hello! I noticed that there was a very recent update, and I was hoping that the new world will be coming with it! Are there any news / ideas when the new world will come, is this the last one?

Also, is there any way I can find my save games and transfer them? I have some computer issues and would need to reinstall my windows. How do I go about keeping my data?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 10, 17 2:08 PM
Hello! Ever since the latest update, the icon on the bottom right keeps highlighting (1), as if there is a new world to play, but I can't find it.

Is there any world beyond 13? I've been trying to figure it out and have been waiting for a while now. Are there any news of the next world (14) ? Is it going to be out soon? Thank you very much!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator