Posts created by bumblebea

posted in Cradle of Persia on Feb 5, 14 6:31 PM
I have played this game thru level 100 at least 50 times.My problem is that game error pops up and I can"t go past level 60.I have bought this game 3 times and every time the game error comes up. HELP

posted in Cradle of Persia on Feb 5, 14 6:25 PM
darkstarr wrote:
sharonmunson wrote:I keep playing. I get to level of Aladdin and keep playing and the game never stops. I usually lose and can pick the start level, but it seems there is no way to finish this game. I am 65 and really love the match 3 games, but has anyone ever completed this game at any age????

Hello, there is level 100 and after that the Genie comes out and the game is over.
Maybe you won and did not realize it, there is no big whoop de doo at the end.All you see is the Genie,
Tough game, but fun I am 56,
best wishes Darkkstarr.

posted in Theatre of the Absurd on Jun 2, 12 12:30 PM
I got about two minutes into the game and decided it was not for me.I like to enjoy my games & this one is not for me.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on Apr 20, 12 9:37 AM
I played this in the survey so I have been waiting for this to come out on SE. After I try the trial it will be a must buy for me.

posted in Schoolmates: The Mystery of the Magical Bracelet on Mar 28, 12 10:17 AM
I'm sorry I could only take 12 minutes of this. It is geared to a younger person then I. This type of game would be okay I guess but having to wait for the character to move is not for me. A little bit more directions might help.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 4:26 PM
AussieMoo wrote:Yep, I had tyhe same thing that after I bought it, it started over from the start rather than where I was up to.
NOT ONLY DID i HAVE TO START AGAIN I BOUGHT IT AND AFTER SEEING THE END GETTING CLOSE THE ERROR MESSAGE CAME UP AND THE GAME QUIT. I SURE DON'T WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN TO FINISH THIS GAME.

posted in Mother Nature on Feb 13, 12 1:02 PM
ajuma wrote:I had NO idea what to do. The tutorial was LESS than helpful! I don't mind slow games, but for heaven sakes, TELL ME HOW TO PLAY!!!
It kept saying this was the tutorial but it wasn't saying anything

posted in Vacation Quest: Australia on Feb 3, 12 5:34 PM
nantyglyn wrote:It's nice to have a fresh, bright, happy game after all the dark and eerie ones. The graphics are uplifting. The gameplay is the same as all the previous ones - straight hidden object scenes. After one "day" (solving a few different locations each "day") you get a puzzle. The puzzles are not difficult, just the same as in the other Vacation Quest games - jigsaw, match 3, etc. You know what you are getting in this game. The artwork is bright and happy, the hidden objects are not too difficult, but not too easy.

To me it's the perfect game for when you don't want to sink your teeth into a deep, dark storyline. You can pick this game up and play a few scenes and then leave it for when you next need a quick break or something relaxing.

Thanks, devs!

posted in The Cross Formula on Feb 1, 12 12:57 PM
jkuci wrote:
I actually enjoyed the demo and this game goes on my BUY list!

No junkpiles, a pretty darned good adventure! Same devs that did the Dream Chronicle series -I like this better.

Warning: if you are sensitive to light flashes,you will want to skip this game.

thanks for the warning. these old eyes are getting sensitive to lights.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 28, 12 10:35 AM
care___916 wrote:I agree with all of the positive reviews. I liked the game and have all of the others in this series.

Voice overs would have made this game super. Graphics as awhole are good but the crows are a little difficult to find for me as they are mostly in a dark place lol black on black.

Not sure if I am going to purchase this new DE.

Happy game day
Somedays I like just a nice happy game. At 77 I just like a nice happy fun game. Too much blood and gore are not good games for me.

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Jan 23, 12 4:05 PM
Martyheinz wrote:I think this game is an ideal starter game for someone new to the genre. For experienced players it will not satisfy as there is too much handholding.
Iknow we all had to start somewhere but I like to figure things out my self.

posted in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements on Jan 14, 12 11:32 AM
[removed by moderator]

posted in Pickers on Dec 13, 11 1:57 PM
brookings wrote:This game is somewhat like the game Antiques Roadshow, only not nearly as good. The pros of the game is that you have 3 modes to choose from. The con is that the HOG scene is not crisp, but muted, and it's a junk pile, so finding objects not easy. Because of that, it's a no buy for me. It could have been a fun game, but just isn't,
I am a fervent garage saler but this game did nothing for me. SORRY!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Dec 9, 11 1:54 PM
Hoggywizard wrote:Superb review kdubs Couldn't have put it better myself LOL ... Loved the sound in scene 7 too - hohoho ! Plus, I hadn't seen the Option switch to turn the flashing lights on or off - a neat touch. Definitely a buy for me!
I played this before tomorrows game and it's a definite buy for me.

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 3, 11 11:48 AM
sunidayz wrote:There were a lot of puzzles, wasn't there? In the demo, there wasn't one **** Scene . It was a good game though, I'm not knocking it. I'm going to check out the length then decide whether or not to buy. The graphics were excellent as well as the music. The gameplay was pretty straightforward. There were a LOT of mini games and a lot of picking items up here and there to use in these scenes. It was a different kind of game and I liked it. I would rate it a 9 out of 10.
I finished the demo and went straight to buy. I love the mini games. Ihate to skip but in the demo usually do to give me more time on the rest of the game. This time I didn,t I played them all.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 2:19 PM
i PLAYED THIS TILL i ONLY HAD A MINUTE LEFT. I AM NOT DECIDED YET ABOUT THIS ONE. yOU HAVE TO PICK UP ANYTHING YOU THINK WILL BE NEEDED i used the fire medallion too soon so if i buy this i am going to have to start this over. i would like a little more help. I like a little more info on how to play.

posted in Throne of Olympus on Nov 29, 11 10:55 AM
geniegal wrote:I played for the full hour trial.
Story line:
Zeus is going to retire and names Athena to take over. But it will be over the dead bodies of her siblings. First up - Aphrodite and her minions.

Each battle is a Match-3 game where you and the minion take turns - match certain colors and the opponent's hit point count goes down. Match 4 or 5 and you get an extra turn.

In one hour, I got through about 15% of the game. It is hard to judge since I have no way of knowing how many minions each god/goddess has and how long it will take to defeat each one.

With each victory, you are given a choice of more hit points or a new power-up. Each succeeding opponent is bigger (more hit points) and stronger (more power-ups).

From what I have seen, the game was extremely repetitive. The game board was exactly the same. BOOOOOORING!!! No mini-games or puzzles to break up the monotony. No frozen or locked tiles. No bricks or steel plates. Not a buy from me.

I would rather replay Cave Quest or Puzzle Quest.

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 28, 11 10:46 AM
pjplanner wrote:Well, I thought I would ignore all the negative comments and give this one a go!! BFG what are you playing at??!!! I did manage to last 10 minutes before I lost the will to live...... Just in case you couldn't spot the very obvious object, we were told exactly where to find it by indicating its location with a bright green target! (Maybe this was just tuturial - but I didn't give it the chance to find out). The dialogue is inane and plentiful and the whole action is clumsy and dull, dull, dull. This game didn't even provide a teeny amount of entertainment for me. I am now off to have a tooth extracted - much more fun than this game!! Avoid at all costs........!!
My sentiments exactly except I am not having a tooth pulled. I am losing hope for some decent games.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Nov 25, 11 11:24 AM
hannah57 wrote:I got bored with it too soon so I quit, Sorry but not going to waste a game credit on this one.
I am having trouble seeing things so I don't like straining my eyes too much.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 22, 11 11:12 AM
Trigger51 wrote:This game has problems.

Custom cursor is slow to respond to mouse movement
Can't skip some cut scenes
In H0 scenes, you have to be very precise with pointer
Game hints are NOT helpful - i.e. "find the ghost" or "find the letter"
Lots of wandering around and backtracking without having an idea of where to go
I only played for a short timeand it was too much wandering about looking for things. I expect to look for things in the hidden object scene but not to look for things to get into the scene.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator