Posts created by Froggieloveyou

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 10, 18 1:02 AM
Two questions please. When one does tier 2 or 3 and it asks if you want to double or triple the score what actually doubles or triples? Is it the amount of bricks etc? Second question: when one has a choice of which colour to match, are the different colours worth different amounts? For example do 3 pinks get a higher score than 3 bricks?Sometimes with only a couple of moves left I am not sure which ones to play to reach my target. Hope someone out there can help. Many thanks in anticipppattion!! Had to throw in a bit of Rocky Horror!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 31, 18 7:07 AM
Busy in Morocco. Any idea what the main picture is? Looks like some kind of canopies but really can't make it out. Just finished a level that I have no idea how I did it.Just matched gummies and they disappeared in all directions and then it was completed. Really weird.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 4, 18 11:01 PM
I was very unprepared when I last got 2 hours unlimited. So I made a list of all the levels in each city where I was missing one little worker to build a resource centre for example. In some cities I needed to complete two levels to get 50 green gems. Now I have a written list and after the last Everest challenge I made some really good achievements and winnings. Thought I would share this as there are still a lot of us out there making our way through the game and needing these special marathons and Everest challenges to help complete levels and cities. I keep the list tucked in the back of my tablet case. Keep them coming GD.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 17, 18 12:17 AM
Completed Everest late at night didn't turn off left the game open on my tablet next morning claimed my Everest rewards and had no lives at all let alone infinite lives for an hour. Anyone else have this bad luck?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 1, 18 12:07 AM
A very happy 2018 to all. Loving watching all the fireworks around the world. We finish up with Times Square ball falling in NY. Truly hoping that the leaders of the world get their act together this year including my country.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 17 10:13 PM
Happy Christmas from sunny South Africa. Christmas fare will be glazed ham, roast chicken and potatoes with salad. Mixture of hot and cold. Crackers, Champagne and great puddings!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 15, 17 11:35 AM
Cruising in the Mozambique Channel between Madagascar and Moputo. Meeting Americans Australians and everyone in between. Managing to keep up daily with GD but good to read all the comments.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 16, 17 11:07 PM
Thanks for all the advice everyone. I had a bumper Thursday. Found the stupid dog in Tokyo, tried the Everest challenge for the third time (always got dumped on the first try before) and got it first attempt. Rushed back to Tokyo for the last 7 levels that I hadn't been able to complete and with infinite lives won on Everest was able to complete Tokyo with all rewards, rushed off to Havana and completed a difficult 1000 coin reward and so I ended Thursday as if I had won the lottery! Happy days!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 8:22 AM
Worked like a dream. Within a few more moves I got a helicopter drop of green gems and millions of pinks. This allowed me to go back and build the monument that I had been stuck on. Thanks to all who made this known.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 11, 17 10:00 PM
Finally got out of Seoul and now grinding through Havana. Took your advice and took a weekend break to Lisbon. Just as I was girding my loins to return to Havana, up popped Cairo! Loving it!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 3, 17 11:04 PM
I am on day 44 of treasure chests and the rewards are always just a couple of thousand bricks or hats. Need to get out of Havana for the weekend to make some coins. Already been to Amsterdam. Any suggestions?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 21, 17 8:47 AM
Welcome Arly. Got 3 lightning bolts after 30 days and they helped me complete Seoul. Still need to build the monument but so relieved to finish the challenges.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 17 6:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome. Took some advice and am off to Prague for the weekend. See if I can get some coins to tackle the home stretch in Seoul.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 11, 17 10:38 PM
Hi from South Africa. A big thank you for all the advice I have been following to get to Seoul 100. A respite in Monsterville before tackling the real monster of Seoul.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator