Posts created by Practive

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on May 12, 17 5:26 AM
Hi, does anyone know where the darned mouse has got to this time?

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 15 4:13 PM
Hint tells me to do something to patch on knight's right shoulder. I have 1 of 2 scale pans, a dragon ring, a raven and two mechanism parts - none of which have any effect on the patch. I am stuck. Has anyone had better luck than me?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 12, 12 12:43 AM
Just the same thing! It looks like a pretty good game but it's got a problem. Hope BigFish can fix it soon.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 12, 12 12:39 AM
Just the same thing! It looks like a pretty good game but it's got a problem. Hope BigFish can fix it soon.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 10, 12 7:39 PM
Same problem here - it took me a while to realise the first blank page wanted my name and expert or casual mode.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 18, 10 2:08 PM
The answer is given by kittykitten under the Chapter XII Department Security, HELP NEEDED item a few headings below your question on the forum.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 18, 10 1:50 PM
Well, I've got to the Security Dept computer and can find no hint to the password at all. It would be great to hear if you know, Paco

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jul 13, 09 5:55 PM
I'm standing near the bridge on the beach and the strategy guide says 'take empty flask, click on lone rock by edge of beach and Ariane will fill flask with water'. Well, I've clicked a hundred times on a smallish stone near the bridge but Ariane shows no interest at all in water collection. Is there something I'm missing here?

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jun 8, 09 11:47 AM
Hi,

I've placed the books, placed the globe on the shelf and have the crystal but can't see how to charge it. Any ideas on this anyone?

Caroline

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 14, 09 12:15 AM
Hi, please can you advise. I manipulate the chains till the ball falls in line with the hole BUT instead of the ball going down the hole it just goes sailing over it. Why won't it go down? Incidentally, the artwork in this game is fantastic, really beautiful.

posted in Fashion Dash on Dec 30, 08 2:00 AM
I agree with Deege. I like a challenge but not an impossibility - that's no fun at all. It wouldn't be so bad if you could move on to the next level without having to complete the one you're stuck on (which for me is level 4-3). Without that you just have to dump the game because you can get no further. And it does put me off getting any more time management games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator