Posts created by mandi_berg

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 12 2:32 PM
Hi everyone!!
Thank you to all the fishies who put their names in the draw for the posters that BF has given us for the Twitter interview with Lea!
We did the draw, and the three lucky fishes are:

Vultraz
Shanette1706
Eoarod

I have PM'd these fishes and PM'd Hondo, and we are good to go!!
Thanks to all of you for your entries, for all the questions and for the awesome Tweam spirit for the past month. I'll be popping in and out of this forum too until they lock it. Too much fun!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 12 10:04 PM
Please enter Momo! It's for anyone who's been posting to this forum and you have been an integral part of this forum, along with the many fishes who have posted along the way. These 'prizes' are just the icing on the cake for over a month's worth of puzzle solving and speculating as a Tweam!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 12 9:24 PM
Hi everyone! I feel like a stranger after being away from this pond for so long! Don't think for a minute I forgot about you all, or the fun we had. I had a bit of an accident last week and have been recovering (broken ankle is the worst of it, but I'm definitely on the mend!).

If you remember way back to the Twitter interview with Lea, Tweam3P compiled a list of questions on behalf of this forum and she answered 3 questions! Hondo has let me know today that BFG will send 3 signed Shadow Lake posters to 3 lucky Tweam3P members! Pretty cool huh?

Because this was my 'big' idea, I also need to be responsible for picking the winners of the posters though. I think the fairest way to do this, at this point, is to do a draw. I'm willing to take the time and effort to make sure those who want to enter the draw have their names in the hat (and it literally will be a hat). I will have one my of staff (I manage a business) select the names of the winners as well.

So, you have until 1:00PM EST November 28 to PM me with the subject line: I want to win a poster. Don't put anything in the body, because I don't want to fill my inbox with anything more than names.
In order to be eligible though, you have to have made a posting to this forum, "Picman's official clues and intrigue" before Nov. 20, the day the speculation ended (and the day the game was released!!). You can only enter once. Also, I'd like to request that if you were one of the awesome fishes who already won a poster, to not enter the contest please.

Once the winners are drawn and verified, I will first PM Hondo and then I will post the winners' names on this forum before 4:30PM EST Nov. 28. I will also PM the winners too. At that point, winners are required to send Hondo their mailing address.

I should also make clear that I am not going to enter the draw personally nor am I representing BFG in any way. This is not a BFG draw. I'm merely facilitating the distribution of 3 posters that our Tweam3P Twitter account won on Nov. 16.

Please spread the word to members of Tweam3P ok? I'm not going to 'advertise' this on any other forum. Good luck fishie friends!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 10:03 PM
And, if you look in the pic with Cassandra, there's a picture of a lighthouse. Do you remember WAY back when we were trying to think of something that was in common with all the games - an element that every game shared. I think we settled on Ravens, but name a MCF game (especially since the first Ravenhearst) that doesn't have a lighthouse somewhere in the game....maybe 13th Skull...but there must be a lighthouse in 13th Skull, right?...and that pic behind Cassandra of a lighthouse is just too familiar.

And with that - bedtime! Night fishes! What a great day.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 8:43 PM
Eoarod wrote:
Hrm...can't think of what they are called...beyond a fortune teller

ETA - Oh DUH - the machine - that's a Pachinko machine - we still have one in our basement

OH that's funny! That you have one in your basement makes this post all the funnier! You fishes are making me LOL tonight!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 8:35 PM
saskatil wrote:
momo2006 wrote:Well, I know that Rockingmum had to travel to a funeral, and Picman~perhaps he has succumbed to the (gasp!) Runic Bone of Death! Hang on just a few more days Picman, we'll save you!

well, he was...fading away...
it may be too late- the next we hear from Picman, will be via messages on a ouija board? I can feel a puzzle coming on...

Ooooo...I think you may be right! Ok, who here's good at automatic drawing?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 7:49 PM
shanette1706 wrote:Oh man... I missed the whole thing -sob- bummed I'll guess I'll take a look at all your questions on Monday!

Congrats to all the fishies who got their questions answered!!

You were there in spirit though - as a member of Tweam3P!!
And that goes for all fishes who've ever posted, commented or contributed to this forum in any way! We're all members the Tweam!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 7:33 PM
Oh, and Butterflyshrimp, I've PM'd you too, so just keep me posted how you're coming along

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 7:29 PM
atsfgal wrote:Maybe we need to get our shovels and picks out and dig up poor Picman. Going off to look for an X marks the spot. Just kidding!

HAHA! That made me laugh!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 7:10 PM
momo2006 wrote:I wonder if Rockingmum got to follow the Twitter thing on her "super modern phone". Of course, she's probably busy. And where the heck did Fargosis disappear to? Just sitting here thinking about absent fishies while I have nothing else to think about.

I was thinking that too! Where oh where have our fishie friends gone? (I'm a terrible singer, I know! I'll leave the songs to the talented fishes in the pond...)

More interestingly....where has Picman gone off to? We haven't heard from him since MONDAY, and the last few mumbles he made were incoherent to say the least...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 6:19 PM
Butterflyshrimp wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:Butterfly - Did you create a password?

Hi GameLvr - I used all my regular info for my BF account including full name, email address and password.

Hmmmm....you may be the proud owner of your own Twitter account! But don't despair, you can delete it if you don't want to be a member of Twitter. PM me if you need help deactivating it. I'm pretty sure I know how. It's not so bad though! You can read the whole interview by searching for Big Fish Games in the search bar and you don't ever have to Tweet if you don't want to.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 5:29 PM
Eoarod wrote:Well I missed it - just couldn't get home in time.

Now I'm going back through - 20 pages? I'm sure once I've read all your posts I'll feel like I was right there with you all!!

Oh we missed you Eoarod! But the pond did amazing! Both individually and as Tweam3P!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:42 PM
Congratulations to all the fishes in our pond who had questions answered!
How much fun was that?!!
Go Tweam3P!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:35 PM
Another for Tweam3P! Wow everyone!!
...however...she didn't really answer the question....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:25 PM
Wow! Another for Tweam3P!! Right on everyone!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:55 PM
mouldmom wrote:
mandi_berg wrote:I don't think it's over...tech gremlins I'm thinking...

Think you are up again!!!!! Q9

Nope, it's not me, it's mandiee! But WTG mandiee!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:49 PM
I don't think it's over...tech gremlins I'm thinking...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:41 PM
YAY!!! We have a question!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:17 PM
Phew, my 'personal' questions finally showed up on Twitter too. My privacy settings (for my own personal account, not our Tweam3P account) were really private!
Gonna run home to watch the interview.
Go Tweam3P!!
It feels like Christmas.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 2:50 PM
Yep. sure did and I see them on the list!!
They sent this tweet back:

Big Fish Games ?@bigfishgames
@tweam3p Appreciate you sending us your question!

Now, here's the interesting part - - not all of the tweets are showing up on their #AskLea Twitter feed, and I'm wondering if that's because someone previously asked the same question....6 of the 10 I posted are there, however, when I look on the Tweam3P account, it says I tweeted 10 tweets (with the correct hashtag)....
I wonder if they are 'organizing' tweets as they are put up? I'll keep watching.

I can say with 100% certainty I tweeted all our questions!!

ETA: Oh yeah, I see them all there...I just had to click on 'all' Tweets to see them up there...never mind!!
I tweeted one from my own personal account though, and I don't see it up there and didn't get a response back though...
Oh well!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator