Posts created by SherAlike

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 18, 17 2:41 PM
Can I add my request for Jughead? Basically I created Project Nocturne as a Jughead setting and poof, no Jughead. (sadface)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 17 4:03 PM
Curious as to whether PC users can view an entire manor, and take a screenshot?

I've got all my manors on my iPhone and I'm going to lose them to this update, so I'm grasping at straws for at least a memento of my manors.

- SherAlike

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 17 10:27 AM
*sigh* I'm putting off the iOS update because I enjoy this little game so much. It's inevitable that I'll have to do it and I know I'll lose all of my manors. There is no alternative to DM, it's truly unique. An end to an era, in a way.

Thanks mod, for your patient response.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 10:28 AM
Ah, this is heartbreaking. I'll be by soon with extra chocolate for the s'mores and maybe I can work up a band to jam for us. Wait, is "extra chocolate" really a thing?

(Hopefully the developers will patch this and you'll be back really soon.)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 10:17 AM
It's disappointing enough that this wonderful game has been binned by BFG, though multitudes soldier on. Now, the recent iOS update has exiled many of our compatriots.

Please BFG, create a patch so that they can rejoin our ranks.

Repatriate the iOS exiles, I'm pleading here.

Sincerely,

SherAlike

AKA:
- Maison Oubliette
- Project Nocturne
- Watchers Holler
- Scratchermans Abyss

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 9:44 AM
Any updates on an DM patch for the iOS issue? I'm avoiding the update but I don't want to lose my manors! Or my manners, heh

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator