Posts created by DoubleMsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 8:10 PM
To my fellow castle denizens:

I wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to all of you that have made this forum what it is/was. I found this forum a little over 6 months ago and in that time I discovered a group of people who have created a wonderful community. In my short time here I have seen you offer advice and share your own experiences to help those players who were struggling. You have cheered others achievements and bragged about your own. You gave your opinions on a variety of discussions. You shared personal stories that made us laugh and some that made us cry. You offered thoughts and prayers to those who needed it most. But most of all you remembered and honored those who were gone from your community.

When I started playing MC over a year ago I never imagined that it would lead me to a place with such amazing people and I’m looking forward to continuing to be a part of your community in our new home on Delphi.

Keep stormin’ the castle.

This is Tammy27 signing off……………..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 10:25 AM
Desertdruid wrote:After April 30, 2018, you will no longer be able to ask questions to get help in here - the forum is being closed. You can read through what is already there, but will not be able to post a question.

So please come join us on our new forum on Delphi! We are happy to answer your questions!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

Just create an account & dive in. See you there!

Come join us on Delphi. There you can post your friend code and likely get more responses.

Keep stormin' the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 10:23 AM
Desertdruid wrote:After April 30, 2018, you will no longer be able to ask questions to get help in here - the forum is being closed. You can read through what is already there, but will not be able to post a question.

So please come join us on our new forum on Delphi! We are happy to answer your questions!

Come join us at Delphi. There you can post your friend code and likely get more responses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 10:21 AM

Come join us at Delphi. You can post your friend code there and will likely get more responses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 10:18 AM

briteyes7,

Come join us on Delphi. There you can post your friend code and will likely get more responses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 10:14 AM

marecee,

As you can see this forum will be closing. If you join us at Delphi you will be able to post your friend code there and I'm sure you will get a lot more responses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 12:06 AM
charlieisr wrote:I AM SURE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO DELPHI FORUM. YOU CAN COME THERE FOR NEW FRIENDS. ALL ARE WELCOME.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 12:04 AM
Done, got the mermaid!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 12:02 AM
Got the one avatar I wanted, the mermaid.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:57 AM
ptdreamersnewid wrote:I guess that this is my problem also. Have been waiting since the 9th to get my game open. It only loads to 95%. I was told I would have to wait for developers to fix. Any idea of many of us are impacted by this issue? I was told it wasn't just me.

Hi friend,

Just to let you know that your Spring Room is showing up in my game unlike a week or so ago when you disappeared completely.

Hope you get things fixed soon.

Tammy27

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:45 AM
luckydar777 wrote:How do you find zoom zones, what? LOL I have only 2 days left to finish.

Examples of a ZZ:

Burnt Tree
Armored Bear
Gnome Sign

If you click on these you will need to use other items in them to get items.

Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:25 AM
dylansmom1979 wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:Dylansmom, the avatars you missed getting from past CCs are available to you now. Look at the 3rd avatar for the current CC - the Pirate. If you scroll to the left, you will see the other avatars that are available to you. Select the one you want & leave it displayed. Check the avatars to be sure it's the one you chose & didn't revert to the Pirate. When you complete the CC, you can claim the avatar you chose.

I clicked the arrow on the Pirate, and it only shows 5 or 6 other ones and the have a check mark saying I got them. I know there have been several I havent gotten. They need to have all past ones on the arrow and not just some. Does it cycle through them all, what I mean is next time they have one of these, will there be different ones in the arrow selections, because right now they ones it shows, I have.

If you go to your avatar in the upper left corner and click on it, as you scroll through the avatars the ones you don't have will have a lock on it and the ones from previous CCs will have a "punch card" on it. Yet when you click on the pirate in the CC the available avatars are unlocked so you can chose the one you want. I'm getting the mermaid.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:23 AM
Colleenm360 wrote:I’m being overtaken by weeds soon I won’t be able to play this game. Will have to delete the game. I’m sooo stuck!

Please read your previous posts regarding this issue. They are part of the game and will eventually go away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:14 AM
dylansmom1979 wrote:
Darlene1225 wrote:
Darlene1225 wrote:
Judibeth wrote:I, too, want to say thank you to the terrific moderators here. You are the best!
The same goes for the wonderful MC family; this forum is unique in that members are so supportive of one another. I'll miss you all.
I think I'm too old to try to figure out a new forum site, so thank you all again for all your help and support. Good-bye!

Hi my name is Darlene I'm in my late 70's I went to a different forum I was very sad and nervous but it wasn't as hard as I though. I would be happy to help you and so would a lot of other people. Please try I know you can do it
The forum I went to is Delphi a lot of the players are there it will soon feel just like home

What is Delphi and how do I find it? It makes me nervous that they are shutting the forums down, I am worried the site will follow. If so, I wonder how I would redownload any games I have bought in the past.

On the first page of this forum there is a link called External Links to New Communities Listed Here there you will find the Delphi Community Link. Come join us.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 12:20 AM
If you crafted the spring cakes for the spring fairy quest then she ate them. If you crafted extra ones then they are in your inventory under the events tab.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 5:07 PM
Just became a minnow and forever it shall be.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 5:05 PM
Congrats!! Only 1 win for me, will try again tomorrow. May have to use diamonds to finish this one.

PS Just became a minnow with this post and will forever be one.

Update: Done!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 3:08 PM
Further details:

Annelliegram wrote:
Shermione wrote:Thank you for this and I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong place.

I am confused about plants growths in certain scenes that began to show yesterday. I may not be describing them well. They appear to be dark spidery plants, some with red centers.

A few months ago there were green vines with elves that suddenly appeared, but wouldn’t allow me to interact with them. Eventually, they left.

Initially, I thought perhaps because I was new to the game it was something I wasn’t advanced enough in which to participate, but now that I am at level 50 I fear I am missing something important.

Can anyone fill me in?
Your question and many others are answered in the NEW Strategy Guide in the Frequently Asked Questions Section (and I realize your post came in quite some time ago, but others may have the same question)

To quote from that reference document:

5. The green vines that appear at the beginning of Level 28 have no seasonal association. You get a general idea of what is happening if you read the story line above the character quests. They leave toward the end of Level 29 when the King of the Elves leaves the Castle Gates.

6. The “black matter” that permeates throughout many of the scenes and locations also is not seasonally associated. The story behind that is too complicated for this Guide.** This black matter makes it a bit difficult to find some of the objects within the scenes – especially in the Unique Dishes HOS. It first show up shortly after you reach Level 50 – when you activate the Crown of Gnomish Heritage. It continues to be in all the scenes/locations until Level 56 when the Limb Entrance is opened.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:04 PM
I hope this answers your question.

Annelliegram wrote:
Shermione wrote:Thank you for this and I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong place.

I am confused about plants growths in certain scenes that began to show yesterday. I may not be describing them well. They appear to be dark spidery plants, some with red centers.

A few months ago there were green vines with elves that suddenly appeared, but wouldn’t allow me to interact with them. Eventually, they left.

Initially, I thought perhaps because I was new to the game it was something I wasn’t advanced enough in which to participate, but now that I am at level 50 I fear I am missing something important.

Can anyone fill me in?
Your question and many others are answered in the NEW Strategy Guide in the Frequently Asked Questions Section (and I realize your post came in quite some time ago, but others may have the same question)

To quote from that reference document:

5. The green vines that appear at the beginning of Level 28 have no seasonal association. You get a general idea of what is happening if you read the story line above the character quests. They leave toward the end of Level 29 when the King of the Elves leaves the Castle Gates.

6. The “black matter” that permeates throughout many of the scenes and locations also is not seasonally associated. The story behind that is too complicated for this Guide.** This black matter makes it a bit difficult to find some of the objects within the scenes – especially in the Unique Dishes HOS. It first show up shortly after you reach Level 50 – when you activate the Crown of Gnomish Heritage. It continues to be in all the scenes/locations until Level 56 when the Limb Entrance is opened.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:15 AM
You have to be at level 69 for the rainbow dragon.

For information on this level try here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/140/891090.page

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator