Posts created by 48tex

posted in Wanderland on Jul 8, 16 7:15 AM
Hoping you have found the nails by now. I am still wondering why we were given the Pink gem key. Have you found out?

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 6:07 PM
My issue is definitely technical. Game freezes in the Foyer of I amnot sure whose house it is because when I touch my mouse it freezes my entire system. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game and did the same thing with Adobe. I am running Windows 10.

I did trouble shooting with Adobe and found nothing but installed it anyway in an effort to play the game. I am going to additionally run Dr. Felix and send an email to Customer Support.

I got past the cat, but had a bit of difficulty. The house I am in has a projection room upstairs. I think I am almost done with the game actually.

It is so exasperating for these issues and I exhaust all my technology to fix it before I write in. YACK I am so frustrated.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 16, 16 7:32 AM
Game has started freezing on completion of HOS, and now repeatedly says I am disconnected, lets me back in but yet gives the message again. It is YOU or me? My internet has not gone off at all. I have DSL.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 6, 15 3:47 PM
Am having to re-write my problem as a review so maybe it can be read. When I updated to Windows 10, I had to re-download the Game Manager using my user ID of course. But then, I had no games. I visited the website and got the down load for the game. It started me from the beginning and I lost 26 levels, all my collections, all my potions, all my weapons, and ALL my friends.

HELP.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 4, 15 10:19 AM
Like the game, wish coins would accumulate just a bit faster. Level 8 and having a hard time making enough coins to enter new areas.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 27, 11 8:40 AM
This is maddening. Second day in a row I have been shuffling these pieces. Can anyone HELP me Please.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 25, 11 9:09 PM
This is the third time I have had to start the game over, but I am waiting for an answer before I do. The people in the costumes in the Plaza, I have talked to them, but cannot autograph the book, the game says "too bad I have no one to dedicate the book to"..This is the second time the game has stalled out in this scene. I want a refund of this game price to purchase another game. I also do not like the way the game moves, it takes too long to walk from scene to scene. It is just too many maneuvers. Try again Big Fish, this is the most disappointing game I have ever bought. J.King

Almost finished the game but when adding the articles to the machine with the Queen, discovered I did not have the beaker with the beating heart. I went completely back through the entire game, and referenced the Strategy Guide but didn't find where it is. Any Help? I cannot finish the game or play the Bonus area.

Jody King

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 21, 09 8:06 PM
I opened the microwave before I found the frozen meat, now it won't close so I can thaw the meat. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 8, 09 11:42 AM
I bought the CD rom version of this game. Since I had played the trial version, I cannot activate it. Anyone with answer message me personally, please. When downloaded from the CD it still just goes to the Big Fish manager to start. HELP.
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator