Posts created by bfgArinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 9:30 AM
Hi Bemused123,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble connection to the game! Let me start by reassuring that the changes to the forums in no way affect the games themselves. Let's see if we can get things working better by following the troubleshooting steps located here:

Connection Issues

If that doesn't seem to help, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team and include your Friend Code in that email if possible. They'll be able to better look into this using the tools they have at their disposal.

I hope this helps in some way. Have a wonderful day.

bfgArinelle

Hi Michelle444,

I'm sorry to hear there have been some troubles getting the game to work. Depending on what's going on, the steps from the following articles may help out:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Screen Resolution

If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, or if you'd prefer not to give those steps a try, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to offer a replacement game.

I hope this helps in some way. Have a lovely day.

bfgArinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:28 PM
Hi rosiebvt,

Our Moderators have continued to remove spam as it appears each day, and we'll do our best to keep things cleared out. Even though no one will be in the office to handle new spam as it appears this evening (which it likely will), we'll definitely clear it out once one of us is in the office tomorrow morning. (An honor that will likely be mine, as I am the early riser of the Moderator Team.)

We really appreciate all our players' patience in regards to spam on the forums. We know it's been a nuisance for everyone here, and the understanding our players have shown toward our Moderators on this subject have helped make the job a lot easier.

Have a wonderful evening, and happy journeys to you all.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 4:08 PM
Hi BJT006,

Thank you for opening up this thread. It is true that an internet connection is no longer required to play most of the games offered on our site once that game has been downloaded, installed, and activated. Players would not, however, be able to receive updates for the games without an internet connection.

There are also some games (our Free-to-Play games, such as Midnight Castle and Gummy Drop!) that require an internet connection to save progress, and we encourage our players to stay connected to the internet when they play those games.

I also want to take the opportunity to reassure our players that games will continue to be available to download and play. The coming changes affect the forums only. Every other feature of the site will continue to function as it always has.

Thank you, everyone, for your time. Wishing you all the best.

bfgArinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:30 PM
Hi there AuntieRoo,

No parties planned by the Mods, but I hear there's a memory-sharing party going on over at the Party Down Forum. Feel free to stop on by and drop off some of your favorite memories of times here on the forums!

We'll miss all of you though! And I'm happy to offer a send off in the form of some treats:

May the paths to other forums our players take from here be exciting and fun for all!

bfgArinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 12:05 PM
Hi acampbell54,

I'll be happy to try to help with that. norry6's suggestions are a great place to start! Searching for "Midnight Castle" while on the Facebook site is one way to locate the game page, and another is by searching for "Midnight Castle Facebook" using your favorite search engine. Once the game's Facebook page is loaded up, there should be a link for "Posts" on the left side of the page (if on PC) or available in the list at the top of the page (swipe left and right on a mobile device if the Posts options isn't immediately appearing).

As for updates, only the developers of the game know when the next update will be on the way; they tend to surprise us all (Moderators included!) with the dates for those releases. We appreciate our players' patience, and we hope you continue enjoying the game while awaiting for the next content update!

I hope this information helps out. Have a fantastic day, acampbell54 and norry6!

bfgArinelle

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 29, 18 11:59 AM
Hi zed_dee2,

When a PM goes through or comes in as blank, it's most often due to the forum's filter catching something it didn't like in the content of the message. Numbers and symbols are the most likely culprits, so checking out the tips here may help:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

I also know that a lot of our players are exchanging contact information right now. If part of that contact is email addresses, it can help to make sure that the symbols are replaced by words. For example: arinelle (at) bigfish (dot) com .

I hope this helps get things working better! Have a wonderful day.

bfgArinelle

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 18 11:48 AM
Hello Everyone,

We truly apologize for any troubles our players have encountered while progressing in the game. Our Moderator Team continues to pass along the reports on the forums from our players. Although we are unable to guarantee when a fix may be available, information about any future updates will be available through the Big Fish Games app. We appreciate your continued patience with this situation.

For those who would rather not wait for a possible update, please contact our Technical Support Team for a replacement game.

I hope this information helps in some way. Have a wonderful day, all.

bfgArinelle

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 18 11:41 AM
Hey Everyone,

I want to start off by thanking prpldva for posting gameplay tips that may help our players get through these progression troubles! I really hope that these tips and tricks have gotten some of our players over the hurdles they've encountered on their gaming path.

If those tips have not helped, the next best steps would be to try some troubleshooting to make sure the game and computer have all the resources they need to work together effectively. Steps for this can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

It can also help to start the game over on a new profile, just in case what went wrong is related to the save file for the original profile.

Should none of the above resolve the issues, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be happy to help from there.

Thank you, everyone, for your time and patience. I hope the above information helps out in some way. Have a wonderful day, all.

bfgArinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:35 AM
Hi there Gamegirl1957,

You're welcome to ask for general troubleshooting advice on the new forum, if you'd like, but our Midnight Castle Support Team will continue to be here to help with those sorts of troubles as well. Please feel welcome to send them a message any time something just doesn't seem right.

As for update details, those should be available on the Midnight Castle Facebook page. We will also let players know about updates in each of the download locations for each device type (Big Fish Games app for our PC players, Google Play/Amazon Appstore for Android players, and the iTunes store for iOS players).

I hope this information helps out. Wishing you all the best!

bfgArinelle

posted in Shopping Empire on Apr 29, 18 9:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

There’s no change in our commitment to bringing the best content to our customers. You’ll continue to receive notification of update to games in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) as they’re made available.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make, and on behalf of the moderation team, we thank you all for your dedication to our community.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 9:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

There’s no change in our commitment to bringing the best content to our customers. You’ll continue to receive notification of update to games in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) as they’re made available.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make, and on behalf of the moderation team, we thank you all for your dedication to our community.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 9:53 AM
Hello Everyone,

I absolutely understand how the coming change to the forums could cause concern for our players. I want to reiterate that the change to the forum only affects the forums. The forums have issues that cause them to no longer be sustainable; those issues do not extend to any other part of the site (reviews, walkthroughs, the games themselves, etc). Big Fish Games is not going to stop selling games or stop giving players the opportunity to download the games they have purchased. We Moderators ask that our players keep speculation of this nature to a minimum, as it does cause unnecessary and incorrect concern for other players.

The voices of our players also continue to be important to us. If something goes wrong when playing a game, or if our players have feedback about a game, our Customer Support Team will be here, as it has always been, to hear those concerns and help pass them along to the correct teams. Our Moderators encourage our players to stay in touch with our Customer Support Team so we can continue to identify and report issues as they arise.

Thank you, everyone, for your time, both today and in the years preceding this day. You are truly appreciated. Wishing you all nothing but good things.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 8:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 8:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

posted in Shopping Empire on Apr 29, 18 8:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Shopping Empire! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Shopping Empire.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in Shopping Empire on Apr 29, 18 8:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 26, 18 3:38 PM
External Resources

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1laNqG2gFMiAwFRFfEABfy6nD_XVz5ZNAIL2K1ClJAVQ/pubhtml

https://sites.google.com/site/pinkrollsroycegames/home/antique-road-trip-american-dreamin

Additional screenshots are available by entering "OddlyEnuh's Photobucket" into a favorite search engine

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 26, 18 3:15 PM
AES Compound & Mini-Scenes, Cont.

Boat Builders Violin - MI

San Francisco, California

Ticket to Ride - Colorado

Which AES Buildings have Mini-Games?

Dinosaur Display

AES Time Machine Help

Time Machine Glitch

Zodiac Collectibles

Observatory Discs

Chess Pieces
More About Chess Pieces
Where to Find Chess Pieces

Age of Exploration

Repairing Knight's Armor

Knights of the Round Table - Gauntlet Not Dropping
More Info About Knights of the Round Table Gauntlet

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 26, 18 3:14 PM
AES Compound & Mini-Scenes

Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

Master list of Blue prints

Best Way to Earn Fuel
Where to Find Fuel

Paths After Plane: Building AES Compound & Opening Mini-Scenes in Cities

AES Museum Building Quests

AES Museum - Right Side of the Sign
AES Office Signage
Fixing the AES Museum Sign
AES Door Crest

Finding AES Compound Resources

AES Museum Compound

Hints for Getting Free Fuel & Completing AES Museum Quests - SPOILERS

How to Get Plane Quests

Fixing the Airplane Quest - Florida

Remote Control for Airplane Engine Quest

Toy Tales - Toy Shop in St Paul, Minnesota

The Carnival – Salina, Kansas

HOTEL AKRON - Ohio

Magnifying Glass in Michigan

Boat Builders Glitch - Hessel, MI

Hessel, MI

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator