Posts created by Wendyph1966

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 11:05 AM
I was noticing that everyday it seems like another new snow globe was being dropped, some days there were two. I have now received all of mine, but I have multiple duplications.
What I started to do was just go and get all the gold, once I was completed on that, then I went for all the silver and then the bronze. I don't know if this had anything to do with finally obtaining them all, but it was nice when I got the final globe. My granddaughter thought it was very pretty.

Have fun gaming,

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 10:58 AM
I have completed all my crafting of pets, and completed the globes, trees, stockings, and am able to gift items that people are looking for. If you need something put it on your gift list please.

thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 6:59 PM
miner wrote:Hi wendyph1966

You are now added to the How Many Millionaries club Congrats

thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 12:15 PM
I have 1300 gift boxes and all my friends will receive a gift box from me every day until the event is over, not just because I would like the award at the end,, but I like giving to everyone. Not only that, what use are the boxes to me if I don't give them out. I hope people have smiles on their faces when they get a gift, large or small. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 8:13 PM
Thank you everyone, I was so happy. Your congrats put a smile on my face.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 8:11 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Each item is a separate gift.

If you're not receiving a lot, it's because:

Your friends may be waiting until it's closer to Christmas to hand out what boxes they have.

Not everybody has 1,000 or more boxes to hand out. It takes approximately 38,000 HOS to collect 1,000 boxes. Players who already have the Home Town Santa achievement might not be interested in playing 100 plus scenes each day to collect that many boxes. Newer players won't have many boxes either.

Why is the gifting anonymous? So that even those who don't have a lot of boxes to hand out can still receive gifts without feeling awkward about not being able to reciprocate.

The only thing you can do with those pink boxes is give them away. And since the items given do NOT come out of your inventory, you are not losing a thing by handing them out - you're gaining a Santa Medallion.

ETA:

And since players just leave boxes and have no control over what is inside them, it wouldn't be fair to associate people's name with a particular gift.

Thank you that makes a lot of sense.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 11:28 AM
thank you, I thought it was great

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 9:27 AM
I have gifted all my friends each day Since this started, but I sure don't get as many back. I started with 1700 gift boxes, and I am down to 1381. I have only received maybe 12 back. I think the programmers did a great job for the Christmas room, but like gifts, it would be nice to know who is sending gift boxes.

Maybe just thought for next year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 9:22 AM
Wishes you all the best. Based on your story, it seems like you have gone through a lot, and have persevered. This is just another item that you will beat, and rebound from. I wish you and your family the very best.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 9:18 AM
Wow, I have finally reached 2 million coins. Too bad it doesn't happen in real life. I went down a lot of coins in the latest update, but have rebounded from that. I feel so much safer now. I know I won't be able to play as much in 2018, so this is a really nice cushion.

Have a Merry Christmas

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 8:30 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Hope everyone has Christmas Room 2 open! While we can still leave a pink box under the tree in the Christmas Room 1, we don't get to play the 3 HOS that are in Room 2. So, do your friends a favor and use Room 2, please.

I have given all my friends who are in the new (2nd) Christmas room gifts. Now it will allow me to give to friends, but do they all get to open then all. Ok, if someone gets 10 gifts, do they get to open 10 gifts right away?

My hand actually got sore from playing all three HOs in each of the rooms, for each of my friends. Mind you, I loved getting better each time.

Enjoy my friends, and I am trying to continue to gift everyone I can.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend, my number is 673898

Have fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 4:12 PM
thank you everyone, I am on level 82, and I have 1400 gift boxes, ok it just started, so I will try and play.

I just started in June, but I am an addict of the game, and I don't watch tv. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 4:07 PM
Wow I love the scenes good luck everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 1:34 PM
I have never played during Christmas before, can you please explain to me how this works. Am I to send gifts, or stuff on my friends list. If anyone can help me understand exactly how this works, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 11:12 PM
swedane wrote:
You're right Rammygirl ! There's NOT a level 81. ?

They do now go to level 82, and as mentioned it is expensive. Update your game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 11:10 PM
missg727 wrote:This just happen I went to my friends list to gift and they all has disappeared I not sure what to do I deleted the game and reinstalled it and still I have no friends
my id is 55459

that has happened to me a few times, but if you just wait your friends will come back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 11:53 PM
gohill wrote:
Wendyph1966 wrote:I ended up with a new avatar, I am assuming from purchasing 4 items from the Christmas room, however, I cant seem to find where the avatar is. I have a picked a different avatar than what is showing as my "user" avatar, how can this happen?

Also, where do I get all the items for the new pets. Do I just get them from the puzzles?

I greatly appreciate any help. I am currently on level 81 but I haven't gone through a Christmas season yet.

we won't be able to collect new pet parts till the actual Winter event is on... this was just a download getting us ready for it...... it's speculation where the new pet parts will come from as none of us know.... as for the old pet parts, those came from doing Winter daily quests.... all will be revealed in due time....

thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 10:44 PM
PS there are 5 new items to be unlocked for crafting items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 10:42 PM
I ended up with a new avatar, I am assuming from purchasing 4 items from the Christmas room, however, I cant seem to find where the avatar is. I have a picked a different avatar than what is showing as my "user" avatar, how can this happen?

Also, where do I get all the items for the new pets. Do I just get them from the puzzles?

I greatly appreciate any help. I am currently on level 81 but I haven't gone through a Christmas season yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 10:03 PM
there is a real bad lag time while playing, it started this afternoon. Does anyone know why this may be happening..

thanks everyone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator