Posts created by Lillie1

In the bonus game, I cannot get past the townspeople in the Wolfhill extra where they have something that affects them at night. I even tried the hint button and it goes to the clock. Nothing happens when I click on it. Any suggestions?

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Feb 4, 16 11:07 AM
I even tried to cut the wires with the scissors. Did not work. Any suggestions???

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 16 9:27 PM
To whomever made the tech team aware of the problem with the cave. I have updated my game and had to start over from scratch (no biggie). I got to the cave and went right in...no problem. So thanks too, to the team who fixed it.
Lillie

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 16 3:04 AM
[b]I cannot bring the SG up. I either get the journal or I am taken out of that scene.
I wanted help with the ship which I colored the same as the porthole. I have tried so many options...sheesh. Can anyone help me please???

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 15 5:36 PM
Same here!!! I really hate bothering the folks at "HELP" all the time. Is there a fix yet??
OOPS forgot to say Win 7 here.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 15 12:11 PM
I too, have a problem with freezing!!!! Drives me crazy. Short drive I know. However, it is something I do not need. grrrrrrrr

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Oct 11, 15 8:15 AM
Does anyone know how to get the button down where you get one of the ingredients for the tranquiliser darts?? I have been stuck in this place for a looooong time *****SIGH*****
Thanks in advance for your help

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 10:18 PM
[b]Same here. Frustrating to say the least! Has anyone come up with a viable answer??

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 15 3:02 PM
Must have been a glitch...whew..got it now.
Thanks anyway
Lillie

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 15 12:11 PM
Where da heck is it listed?? I cannot find it at all. Am I just stoopid or is it hidden??? No matter what I bring up...no bonus game. DUH

[b]I do not know what it is called, but, if you have a rod with an open rectangle on one end, you put that on the sextant and then just follow through.
Hope this helps
Lillie

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Aug 10, 15 7:54 PM
for the potion, for the darts down. I have tried everything, save standing on my head. I think I am too old for that now. Anyone know how to get the darn thing into position? Thanks ahead of time.
Lillie

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book on May 24, 15 9:26 AM
[b]Thanks so much. Darn game was not but now is working..LOL
Duh, mummy. why iz I so dum???

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book on May 24, 15 6:17 AM
Is this the first release for this game?? I opened it and it said I have one minute left. Have not yet played it. grrr

Tried to post and it didn't go through. Could you please tell me where it is??
Thanks so much

Good. Now will you please tell me where it is??
Thanks

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 1:40 AM
It is a sad day that those who claim to have all the answers for solving problems, have to advertise. Now if they would just solve the problem we HAVE with their posts in here!!! Find somewhere else to post. IMHO

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 4:40 PM
Thanks ...I was not specific as to the room. It was where the woman was passed out. Just did the skip. Because I could. LOL

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 9:06 AM
I am having a problem with adjusting the safe bars. Have tried every thing I can think of. Anyone know what the proper setting is? Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator