Posts created by lorem

Hi...go to Find your game Forums..click on green tab...then on D...scroll down to Dark Parables there are 9 Titles there..hope that helps.

Thank You sunshinej

Thank you sunshinej

Thank you sunshinej for always stating The Games in Series..much appreciated

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 9, 16 6:33 AM
I made up the sleeping powder and put it with slingshot..intending to use on monster but it disappeared from slingshot.Not in inventory either...glitch?

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 16 6:09 PM
Than you

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 15 1:53 AM
Game froze in School Room..puzzle with books done...had to ctrl/del..

posted in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 15 11:04 PM
Such a shame this keeps happening..can't they be blocked from the site?

posted in The Inner World on Aug 28, 15 9:05 AM
I am upto part where you play nose flute and using keys1 and 4 simultaneously...nothing happens ..no music ..no sound.On Windows 8.1...everything is up to date...was enjoying this game until this ...

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 25, 15 7:45 AM
Thanks for your reply hanjonsmom ..

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 25, 15 5:47 AM
Can someone tell me what a Padded Demo is?

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 23, 15 12:14 AM
Thank you for the reply

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 21, 15 10:25 PM
I cannot see a Menu when playing game...any help would be appreciated

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 9:26 AM
In demo if you don't click with cursor in the right spot for the next scene...the screen goes black.Had to ctrl/alt/delete 3 times...shame..

Even with the update...it is still very glitchy and lagging ..slow to go to each scene(screen goes black)

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 8:18 AM
Yet another issue with access violation...windows 8.1 and demo screen went black after second scene...had to exit ctrl/alt/delete..seems memory could not be written..shame seemed like a great game..

Such a shame the demo freezes even after uninstall/reinstall..I hope there will be a fix/update..

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eternity Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 15 6:19 AM
The game freezes in the Hotel part..where you collect items..It happened twice..had to ctrl..alt delete to get out of game...will uninstall and re-install...but it just might be a glitch?

I am on Windows 8.1..everything is up to date.

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 14 5:57 AM
I got kicked out of bonus game also..trying to put hands on clock..(an error also)

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 13 8:56 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and still no items in inventory...(bonus game) and hint button still not working
Everything is upto date on my computer

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator