Posts created by mylbos

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 8:46 PM
Most enjoyable! It has been a long time for me to want to review a game either positive or negative. Nice change of pace, colors everywhere, not the same old-same old. A real treat.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 3, 16 11:58 AM
Thank You for your input. As a result I went to the slot machine and added to my gem count. For some reason I tried to "save" my slot machine turns. Another game that benefits by playing instead of just listening to bad reviews. I love having "purple". Thank You again.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 2, 16 9:37 PM
I was hoping someone could help with level 52. What did you do in order to pass this level? Thank You!

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Jul 28, 15 5:01 PM
Fun Game- A nice Tuesday surprise-

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 15 9:04 PM
Try it. Colorful- easy- fun- relaxing- nice- why not?

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 15 10:51 AM
is the only way to find tips in the forum to go to the full game site? wondering if the new format is an attempt to keep us from easily finding it- disappointed to see the old one gone for many reasons- am I missing somingthing and you can easily find "tips in the forum"-

posted in Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit on Jan 26, 15 8:18 PM
I decided to play again and to my surprise I had a good time- true- a couple of levels seemed impossible at first- but fun in the end

posted in Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit on Jan 25, 15 9:51 PM
hit the can with the skull at the very top with a upward motion- then send the black ball- finish the last can(s) with your last shot- hope this helps

posted in Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit on Jan 20, 15 3:42 PM
I have looked all over the place for help with level 56--- is there any point to go on with this game--- or am I missing something simple-- Thank You to anyone that knows---

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 2, 14 9:33 PM
Lots of Fun! Great Game!

posted in Gizmos: Spooky Adventures on Oct 27, 14 12:56 PM
I enjoy these games and assumed it would be an instant purchase-alas- the background was so invasive only played one puzzle - now off to erase it from my computer

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 15, 14 12:51 PM
when trying to download the 60 minute free trial it would deny me while saying another game was running. Restarted my computer twice- and was given the same message. Decided to restart again and then bought the game - no luck after 3 tries - Suggestions?

posted in The Others on Mar 15, 14 6:23 PM
how do I use the grappling hook and the large rock(boulder)? I placed the rock on the right hand side of the board - with the board on top of the barrel- and the hint continues to show only there. thank you- I find this game great entertainment-

posted in Excursions of Evil on Feb 14, 14 8:44 PM
this is the last of the 8 mini games I need so far- could someone tell me where I can find it to play it?- thank you

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 18, 14 11:09 AM
how do I get to the boat and/or the lighthouse? It seems there is nothing left to do in the house- thank you in advance

posted in Treasure Island: The Golden Bug on Sep 3, 13 9:52 AM
what did I miss about what they want to successfully match the bugs? Thanks

posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Jul 15, 13 12:57 PM
I am missing the correct sequence for their dance?? help- love this game!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 10:22 PM
How do I go to the bonus round- I just finished the game- silly of me- however I cannot find the way- Thank You

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 12:13 PM
help- where is the ring that has the "M" shape?- thanks!

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 13 2:49 PM
I know I am missing something simple- How or what do I feed the three headed dog or cut the chain- thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator