Posts created by LIFEISBLESSED

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Sep 12, 15 12:34 PM
I found 3 statutes already, and found the 4th statute on the floor tile, I can see it but cannot pick it up. What do I need to do?

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Sep 12, 15 11:22 AM
I found the 3rd statute and the emblem. I entered the statute room and was able to open the hidden tile, where the 4th statute is on the floor, however, cannot pick up. When Sherlock stated that there was another statute, the post is in front of the tile opening and I cannot pick up the 4th statute. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP. Sherlock is outside the room shaking the door very loudly but I need to pick up this statute before I open the door for Sherlock to come in. PLEASE tell me what I need to do to be able to pick this statute. Thank you.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jul 2, 15 12:35 PM
I did what someone here suggested: to get out of the game completely and then, come back to the same place...the Rabbit, but before you skip the puzzle, get the wrench and then skip the it and the wrench would fall between the blue light and will stop the pistons from moving. I hope this help; it helped me.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 2:18 PM
I wanted to demo this game but after it is loading to the welcome page, it freezes and the music keeps cutting off. I know it is not my computer because I play the other games I have and they play fine. I just finished playing Dreamland and Mystery Trakers which are two long games and they both played fabulous without any technical problems. There are few games here that I've encountered the same technical issues which prevents me from buying them and I know they are great games. If they were first CEs and turned into SE afterwards, they are going to have technical issues, especially, if the word "SE" is not showing in the name after being changed. It happened to me with another game, it couldn't play because the word "SE" was not showing on the game when I downloaded, but I'm not sure if that is what's happening to this game. I wish the Devs would correct these technical issues so that the people who waited so long for this version (SE) could play the games, too.

Thanks

posted in Dreamland on Jun 11, 11 6:48 AM
Another excellent game!! It was fun to play, long enough to keep me going, and talking about going, I went everywhere with a help of a map which helped a lot, and made it easy to move around.

I had not technical issues or loading scenes which is primarily what I always look for in a game and what makes a game great, especially, when I want to enjoy a game without frustrations.

I rate this game 10+. BG please keep bringing games like these. Thank you.
Marty & Family

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 8, 11 9:09 AM
OMG this was an awesome game!!! Games like these we look forward to buying. It was perfectly long, it had lots of places to search, lots of HOs, and it was fun, but most importantly, it had no technical issues or loading scenes. It was a smooth playing. I rated 10+. I wish they make more games like these. It was worth every penny.

Thank you Devs for the hours of fun. My family loved it.
Marty & Family

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on May 29, 11 3:58 PM
I agree with all of you regarding the slow moving action. It took forever to go from one scene to the next. I bought the game because I tried it for a few minutes, and I loved it, but never thought that it was going to be so painfully slow. I also changed the cursor for the standard one, but it didn't help. I hated to have to go back to the same location because of the time I had to wait for the scene to change. I'm still playing it and I don't know if I'll be able to finish it. It is very frustrating playing this game. It's a shame because it is a great game and do I like EARS games. I'm glad that it was not my computer. I tried everything, trying to fix the speed but it didn't help.

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 27, 11 4:07 PM
I'm having some of the same problems that some of the fishies are having. It downloaded fine, but as soon as I hit play, the screen goes black and it takes a while to change between scenes, then the cursor moves very slowly and jerks. Unistalled after 30 minutes and couldn't get to play the game at all.

Very glitchy game. I usually don't have trouble with some of the other games, as soon as I start having technical issues, I unistall the game immediately.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 22, 11 10:29 AM
I tried this game for 25 minutes, when I got to the **** where you need to pick up the dice and the fork, I couldn't pick them up. The cursor swhirls around when you click too many times trying to pick up these items, without success.

I think it would be a great game if the glitches get fixed.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 22, 11 10:25 AM
After trying this game for 25 minutes, I deleted it. The small object are too hard to find, and there are lots of glitches. I couldn't pick up the fork or the dice. Everytime I tried the cursor swhirls around, but would not pick it up. I will also post this on the technical issues site.

It seems like a nice game, but with so many glitches, who wants to buy it. Sorry.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 18, 11 9:45 AM
I'm having the same problem opening the 3rd box, which the WT says it should be #4. When I insert the key to open it, it remains closed and showing opened in the background, and when click on it, it says that it is closed. I exited the game and restarted, but it starts with the box in the same location, and when I travel to another scene, the box is there also.

This is a main glitch and it won't go away, so I stopped playing it, too frustrating because I cannot go to another scene without the box being in the way.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 18, 11 9:41 AM
I'm having the same problem opening the 3rd box, which the WT says it should be #4. When I insert the key to open it, it remains closed and showing opened in the background, and when click on it, it says that it is closed. I exited the game and restarted, but it starts with the box in the same location, and when I travel to another scene, the box is there also.

This is a main glitch and it won't go away, so I stopped playing it, too frustrating because I cannot go to another scene without the box being in the way.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 11, 11 4:07 PM
Hi You All,

I very seldom post anything on this forums, unless I have something very important to say. But lately, I am very furious with BF because all I see is these kinds of games, which I don't care to play, and I have been searching for older games since newer games are these types, which I could care less. Maybe other fishes like them, and I am sorry, but I can do without them.

WHERE ARE IHOGs, I want to get lost, find things, put them together, go to the next adventure or place, or scene, whatever place it is. I find adventures interactive hidden objcts more interesting, and have been missing them.

It is either, CE games, or TM games, I don't know what else to do. I want to be able to play games.

I apologize for posting here on the: "Your Comments & Reviews but, I couldn't help it, because of the way I feel about these kinds of games. By the way BF, bring us the games we are waiting for!!
Thank you for your time reading.
Marty & Family

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 16, 11 5:51 PM
Technical guys, you did a good job in some of the scenes because I can roam around and enter some scenes without the cursor freezing and having to wait more than 5 minutes to be able to continue, however, the Theater Scene is not fixed. Still freezes the cursor and it takes a long time to clear so that I enter and play it. It becomes very frustrating having to wait so long for every interaction to change. I think that this theater scene needs to be fixed still. I had to get out and even when I wanted to exit the game, it took me a while to be able to exit.

When I demo the CE I didn't have trouble getting in and out of the scenes, including the Theater Scene, but on this SE game I'm having such a hard time interacting in the theather.

Please fix it, this is such and excellent game and deserves to be free of glitches. Also, please, send us an update whe you get it fixed. Thank you so much for all you guys do for all of us. I understand that we expect a lot from these games, but you have to remember, we enjoy a great and excellent game, such as this one.
Marty & Family

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 11:30 AM
Continue...

Go back and click install game again. I always do that and it activates the game...Also I never disconnect my security center. I have AVG and the games play ok with it on. The only time that I stop AVG is when it is set to scan the computer because it causes the games to slow down or have problems.

I hope that these help tips help someone. If you need other ideas, don't hesitate and ask. I might have another thing under my sleeves...

I like these type of games...IHOG are my favorite, especially, if it has a lot of interactions with the HOs, and a lot of walking around.

Have fun playing everyone. And please, take advantage of today's sales..

Marty & Family

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 11:26 AM
I'm glad that I'm not having too much trouble with the game, I have all the other PuppetShow games, and waited a long time for this one to come out on SE. I don't buy CE games, too expensive, besides, I can buy 2 good games with the same money. The only problem I'm having is that it takes a little while for the scenes to change to the next.

However, if you want to try some of my quick fixes, they might work for you....try uninstalling and re-installing the game and using a different profile name when you start again. Also, if it's running slow, it could be that your computer doesn't have too much disk space...so uninstal some of the older games, to open up more disk space...it works for me. Also, when you demo a game, even if you like it, don't leave it blank on your computer...uninstall it. When it finishes installing, go back to the install the game again, and re-install it, even if it has installed completely. Sometimes, there are components left that did not filtered into the game, even if you see it installed on your Game Manager, it causes the game to slow down. When its activating, and you see a message that says that you need to check your Firewall Security or asks if you are online, and you know that you are......cont...

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on Apr 10, 11 4:02 PM
I have to say that after reading some of your reviews and comments I decided to demo the game and after 30 minutes I bought it. It is different, for sure. I liked the mini-puzzles, some of them require some type of logic, but that's what makes the game different. I really enjoyed it. I did not look at anything else besides entertainment, and it was a lot of fun to play. It took my family and I more than 5 hours to play, and believe me, it was worth every penny. I am glad that it was a SE because I won't buy CE games, too much stuff to clutter the computer. All we need is the game, and if we need the walkthrough, we find out, if there is one available. With this game, we needed to look at it once in a while to be able to continue playing. There is a lot of moving around but that is one of the best features we look for in the games we buy, it makes it fun to go places. Also, a lot of interactions, there was a lot here but not as much as Vogat's games, still it was a terrific game. Some of the cut scenes, reminded me of Mist game, especially, when the bridge was coming down, and other similar scenes. Thank you all for your imput, it helped us choose a great SE game. I wish we have more SE games.
Marty & Family

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 10:20 AM
I also wanted to add that I like to buy more than one game when the good ones come out, and paying 6.99 for each it's better than paying 13.99 for each. I don't want to pay for the SG, I can always find help playing the game somewhere, either by going to the Forums, or finding a walkthrough somewhere, if BF doesn't have one.

Have a great day and have fun playing!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 9:57 AM
I have the previous series of PuppetShow games and I love them all, and as soon as I saw this new PuppetShow and wanted to play it. Unfortunately, it is a CE and I don't want to pay more than my usual game credit for a game, because of my budget. Besides, I only want to play the game.

I just finished playing the demo, and I found it as terrific as the previous ones. However, I will be impatiently waiting for the SE to come out to buy it.

I am very selective when it comes to games. I didn't have any glitches on this demo and I hope that I don't have them in the game, once I buy the SE game, when it finally comes out.

There are other terrific games, like these ones, and I have to give a review because I know that there are other fishes here waiting to hear the reviews.

I love IHOGs because I like the interactions and the adventures, and this is one of them. I wish that BF will bring the SE games first, and then bring the CE afterwards for those who like CEs and can spend the money on them. Thanks. Marty

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 4:40 PM
I was delighted that I was able to play this game without any glitches. I knew the moment I saw the dev ALAWAR that the game was going to be good. It wasn't one of the best, but my family and I enjoyed it very much, just because we didn't have to frustrate ourselves with annoyed loadings between scenes, like some other games. It is not a complicated game, is very easy and fun to play. I like IHOG and adventure games. I like HOGs but sometimes they can become boring. I much prefer IHOGs because they are more exciting and entertaining, especially, if we can spend more than 3 hours of game play, because they are worth are money and time.
Thank you. Marty/Family

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator