Posts created by shasta24

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 9, 17 7:52 AM
Nicely stated, Jazz

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 15, 17 4:22 PM
Alex is right. I think you have to be at level 50 to access island 2 and then the ship may become available. Or ship is available at level 40 and you have to get to level 50 to get another island. Just play and you will learn and probably not remember the exact answer as neither Alex or I have. Good luck gaming

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 13, 17 6:45 AM
BFG Help told me DO NOT DELETE FOUND. DELETE BFG MANAGER AND REINSTALL. This worked for me for the first few times. Try it. I may work for you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 13, 17 6:36 AM
BFG Help told me DO NOT DELETE FOUND. DELETE BFG MANAGER AND REINSTALL. This worked for me for the first few times. Try it. I may work for you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 9, 17 10:36 PM
I haven't used the free game code and am also looking for input on good games.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 7, 17 5:34 PM
So happy you asked!

1) Have great luck clicking 500 until it reaches free spin and then click 2000.

2)I Have tried the 3 diamonds on free spin and am mostly disappointed.

My advice is to go with 1) as It doesn't take a lot of cash to get started (say, 2000) and it gives rewards of cash and sometimes items on the left side of your screen or a miscellaneous item.

Think the biggest thing is here is start it early.Since I first stated playing, I read a comment Stay Away From The Fishing Well. So, I never went there. Since I tried it, beieve ot's a good thing and it's better than gambling (which I don't do). Money is not important inthe game until you want to catch those things on the screen. When I play using 1) strategy several times, I always come out ahead...as in starting with 2000 and now have $5M

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 7, 17 4:50 PM
Ditto to all great comments above.
Posted this concept a year or 2 ago.
There must be developers out there who know the game and can offer up a deal to continue the game on with the originator. Know anyone?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 7, 17 4:29 PM
They said it's apparent this game doesn't play on my system and gave me a free game coupon. Thing is, I play this game under shalala and sailway on my system. sailway is working fine, shalala is not. Had a similar crash a year or more ago, and just decided to start all over again.TWO times now. It's so frustrating. Might have to let it go.What do you think? What are your experiences with the game? Including lacking Christmas as we once new it? Challenges disappearing from the left side of your game.? Blah, blah, blah. The list goes on. Yet, I've met many great people playing this game and we message often. For my Found friends, I'm now solely Sailway #340464. Please delete Shalala and don't gift anymore. With all my thanks.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 2, 17 10:57 AM
Upset to say the least. Friends of Shalala can find Sailway #340464.
Don't try to hook up to my band wagon unless you're sincere. Cheers!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 16 6:40 AM
Disappointment to say the least. Especially for those who are alone and missing their families.I was excitedly waiting for this morning. Will wait for the fix. Meanwhile, I wish a Very Merry Christmas to all who play and to those who are my Found friends

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 15, 16 5:37 AM
I am Shasta24 online with BFG. This nomer was given to me some 20 years ago by 2 gay guys who told me I was taller, slimmer and more beautiful to use my own boring name. So, when I started with Found I used the name Shasta. I played a lot and progressed well. The game helped me go through the trying times of my Mother's slowly and increasingly poor health.When she was on her death bed, my brothers instructed me not to travel the 3000 miles,So, I did not go. My Mother died and I never turned on, let alone played,on that computer again. It's in my new home and I hope to have the courage to turn it on again (Aug/Sep).
Sailaway...I purchased a laptop and played under this name.
My laptop died 6 weeks later. Once fixed, I no longer had the game. So I started again as Sailway (no "a"). This was going great and then I got a message I could play again as Sailaway. So I did. For several weeks. Then, the game crashed & I came back to play starting at Level 1, under the name Shalala so I could recapture my friends, of which I limit to 14. Hope this answers your questions. ID 26611188.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 13, 16 9:19 AM
Would like to know who Sharon is as a person and a player. You too?
Please respond

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 13, 16 3:50 PM
Just sent you an invite. Surprised to know you play as Ebony. Like this name a lot
Look forward to gifting back and forth with you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 13, 16 3:44 PM
Mutt45
Will send you an invite tonight
Sailway 340464

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 3, 16 2:16 PM
I would like a few new friends playing at Level 70 - Level 110.Then we can play along together. Currently, it frustrates me to not be able to gift to friends everyday. Yet, I can't if they are all 100-200 levels above me. Sailway ID 340464.
p.s. July 1277, I sent you an invite but haven't heard back. Guess you're looking for higher-up level players. Good luck to you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 1, 16 4:44 PM
I messaged you earlier not knowing you had posted this issue.
When I had the same issue, BFG told me DO NOT DELETE FOUND.
Rather, uninstall BFG MANAGER and reinstall it. Everything, all games, status, etc. will come back and Found will work again. It works! BFG has instructions for uninstalling and reinstalling the BFG Manager. It's simple to do and you should be up and running again within 15 minutes or less

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 20, 16 8:29 AM
Thank you. Got it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 20, 16 8:04 AM
Help! Can't remember how to find my Found ID.
Let me know with your ID and I'll send you an invite

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 22, 16 3:25 AM
Don't log out. Game has to be on to accrue energy.
So, if you're going to bed, let the game run.
I think this is how it works. Let others respond.
Sailaway

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 1:14 AM
Yes, though I would like it to continue without end. See my post above.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator