Posts created by jack_tar

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 3:03 PM
VMT for clarifying the situation

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 2:38 PM
Hi Desertdruid

Only option tab displayed is 'Remove'?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 2:02 PM
Just noticed that 4 of my friends have moved from my Friends List to the Invited Tab?

I can still visit the room of 1 of them.

I'm pretty certain that I invited them early last year as opposed to receiving a request from them.

Does this indicate that they have deleted me from their Friends List?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:32 PM
VMT WeeSam for your kind offer but I'm just about there now withe the Help of Steve in Seattle & the generosity of friends.

Sorry for the delay in responding but its been a hectic week all round.

Cheers

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:55 PM
Hi & VMT TiramaSue

You've put my mind at rest on the matter.

Sadly as no Avatars were credited to my account I'll have to take advantage of the Avatar choice on challenges to build up my collection if we continue to be given such an option.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:40 PM
Although my account was restored on 10 April it was not possible, among other things, to credit me with all of the previous challenges I'd completed over the past year & their associated rewards.

As such, I've been collecting the above, along with the mice etc, & have completed the Ladies & Lords sets & only need 1 more Monster.

However, gloom, doom & despondency when I realised that there was no Achievements for completing the sets

Am I wrong in thinking that there was such an achievement last year when I completed the challenge & got the 3 Spring pets or am I having a senior moment?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:21 PM
Hi Luckypool

Thanks to the generosity of friends who have been sending me items needed for various parts of the Challenge I've been able to progress from Day 1 to Day 22 (today) in the past 4 days so I'm a happy chappy xox

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:12 PM
VMT thistle809

I don't have a problem taking screen shots in other games using 'windows mode' but when I take them in MC I get a shot of my desk top screen.

I would add to the sound advice given by others about screen shots & that is to edit them to write the item name on them or keep a record of the items on each screen shot,. This will save them having to identify the items at a later date if they lose their account , which I'm having to do for 720 items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 12:59 PM
VMT Aurora378

I'm getting there slowly but surely using all of the options & forwarded details of identified items in batches & they have been added to my inventory by the following day- I'm 8 hours ahead of Seattle

Very true about if being tedious but if I can recover all or most of the 720 items that were in my item inventory then it will be well worth while.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 11:09 AM
WHAT A SERVICE

I sent my first list to Steve in Seattle at 1817 BST & received a reply at 1849 BST to say that my account had been updated.

Awesome

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 10:48 AM
Thanks DoubleMsMom

For some reason or other I was never able to take screen prints & so I did the next best thing by taking photos (39 of them) but because it was difficult to read the quantities of some of the items I'm compiling a list to send the team.

Good to see that you also take the precaution of making a back up on a separate drive.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 9:12 AM
VMT Eli for suggesting other sources

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 8:19 AM
With the continued help of the Support Team I'm trying to rebuild my lost item inventory.

I'd had problems printing screens but fortunately I had taken photos, but as some of them were not clear enough to show the qty of each item & there were 26 screen photos, I need to individually identify all the items in order for them to be credited to my account.

So far I've only been able to identify those items which I've subsequently acquired since yesterday & I'm now in the process of trawling through the items in the laboratory checking items needed to craft each item.

I've searched through the forum but have not been able to find an Index with pictures so if anyone knows if such a post exists it would greatly help me in this task.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 7:46 AM
VMT to one & all.

Still working on restoring my account & I've somehow got to identify all the items that were in my item inventory & let them know so they can credit me with them. Problem is that I can only identify those items which I've since obtained & I can't find an item index with pictures.

Going to post the question to see if anyone knows if there is such info.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 6:10 AM
VMT to Steve in Seattle I’m up & running again with the same id, my friends list, Level, Coins & Diamonds as before.

However a lot of catching up ahead of me as in many areas of the game I have to start from scratch e.g. my Item inventory is empty (was 720 items), lost all rewards for completing previous Challenges & Achievements, HOS's reverted back to being as if it was my first time visit, rooms locked. I’ve even got to start the current challenge from day 1.

But hey, at least I’ve now got something else to do instead of endless Spring rooms while waiting for the next update.

As my Item inventory is empty I won’t be able to send any item gifts for a while but other inventories e.g. airship, stamps etc have been fully restored.

VMT to one & all for your support & encouragement

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 5:49 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:Welcome back! First gift is for tonight's CC. Hopefully you can catch up quickly.

VMT for noticing so quickly that I was back & also for the gift.

Details of recovery posted under - TUGUM up & running again

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 1:20 PM
Sad to say that the Support Team have not been able to locate my original profile & progress but are trying to help me get back to or as near as possible to where I was in the game.

I'll post details of my new id when up & running & send friend requests. Then a big pot of coffee & match sticks to keep my eyes open while I catch up with the challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 12:32 PM
Hi bfgArinelle,

Yes I've done as you suggested & at first it looked promising with all the downloads loading very quickly, but when I started to play I was back at square 1 as though I was a new player

Yes I'm on a PC & I was very surprised to see the download msg & think that that could well have something to do with the problem.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 12:16 PM
Disaster

When I signed in tonight my game froze while trying to download what appeared to be a 3 part update & a msg said that there were problems with my game which will take time to fix.

Great Timing

Have submitted details to Tech Support.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 11:16 AM
As I'm on level 84 I was able to be prepared in advance by doing all of the Destiny Key quests, all of which required ZZ's, but not opening the ZZ's until today.

Have now done the same ready for day 27.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator