Posts created by Pangaeus

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 18, 16 1:01 AM
thanks!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 17, 16 11:53 PM
Hello,

I have a quest to buy an Egyptian necklace in the pet store, but this item is not listed there. Do I have to buy the cat first (120 gold bars-eep!) for it to show up?

Thanks!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 5, 16 8:08 AM
Add me!- My friend code is 2535 4465. :-)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 3, 16 9:01 AM
jknwilson wrote:I deleted the game from my laptop & redownloaded it, but it kept all of my same information. How do I start a new username so I can correct the whole game?

You need to restart it within the game- it is on the settings tab.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 4, 16 4:51 PM
Thanks all! Will the friends I had before resurface once I open the post office back open? Or will I have to add friends again?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 16 6:28 PM
Bit the bullet and restarted, losing everything. What do I need to do this time around to avoid the Margaret's house/glove issue? Thanks!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 16 5:59 PM
Ditto on the Margaret's gloves issues. Are they dev's never going to fix this issue?!?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 16 5:57 PM
I too am stuck on this quest- need the white gloves. What a pain in the tuckus. You would think they would have repaired this by now...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 16, 16 6:25 PM
Hi all,

My code is 2535 4465, playing as Pangaeus. Please friend me!

Cheers

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 16 1:32 PM
Thank you, this worked- I couldn't figure out where the option menu was!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 16 8:47 AM
When I open ART, the game is only about 2.5 x 4" and is tiny, too small to search for hidden objects. All my other big fish games, including the FTP Wanderland fill the screen.

Thanks for any advice.

Can someone describe what it is? Thanks!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jun 2, 15 8:36 PM
I'm just curious- what tale is it? Possibly thinking of upgrading.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 15 2:20 PM
Add me...neighbor code F3BGED !

One criticism I would make of the series: Stop making the villain an old bitter woman!!! Jeesh, its enough to give a girl a complex about her gender...

So after reading all the postings that the graphics have gotten worse now that Eipix is doing the Dark Parable series, I decided to do a side by side comparison. I have two MacBooks, one for work and one for home. Same size, same graphic quality. I loaded The Final Cinderella onto one computer and this game onto another. I moved through several scenes, played some HOG scenes and the conclusion: the picture quality is the same. The graininess of the Eipix game is the exact same as the BT game. I think people's memories are remembering the BT games as less grainy than they actually are. Grainy is a negative word, I would not even call it that- it is just the style of Dark Parable games.

I do think it is a bummer that Eipix did not include the morphing objects and hope they do so in the future, but I think all the other complaints are just in the minds of people.

Related factoid: 30% of a drug affect is placebo. So, if you expect the new game is going to be worse, it will appear to be so. I think if people did not know about the designer change, people would not have noticed any difference.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Jun 1, 14 12:40 AM
Is that supposed to be a big UFO where the crystal is, indicating something (?) about aliens in the storyline?!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 28, 14 6:58 PM
Level 56 is glitchy. I am running the game on Parallels on a Mac. I have not had trouble running PC games this way previously. Level 56 crashes half the time and I have to reboot Parallels. I was able to play it through once, but it paused several times like it was about to freeze, but then game play resumed. Please fix! Thanks

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 5:15 PM
Pangaeus wrote:The gameplay jumped from level 10 to 12. After level 12, level 11 became playable. However after playing level 11, level 13 is not clickable, so my gameplay is stuck.

I quit the game and when I reopened it, level 13 is now clickable. So I can proceed. Still, RE has always been glitch-free so this is a boo! Hopefully there won't be any others.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 5:10 PM
The gameplay jumped from level 10 to 12. After level 12, level 11 became playable. However after playing level 11, level 13 is not clickable, so my gameplay is stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator