Posts created by kbhickey

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 6:46 AM
In my spring room, and all my friends, as i clear butterflies, blue floating eggs ( with bunnies) swirl around. i click and chase them, nothing happens. how do i " catch" or use these?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 18 10:56 AM
Is there some secret or speedy way to get more plain stamps- win some way

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 10:29 AM
Congrats on your health
I am 683990 and I will take any and all crafts you are willing to share

Stay healthy and Happy New Year

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 7:34 AM
looking for some friends codes to send gifts and visit rooms- anyone willing to share?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 7:34 AM
looking for some friends codes to send gifts and visit rooms- anyone willing to share?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 7:33 AM
all great advice thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 12:05 AM
Is there a benefit to playing as a different avatar? I have 19 and was wondering do you get a different experience? or rewards? when playing as different ones? Does nice snowman have a different gaming experience instead of mean
ice king?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 1:58 PM
silver_hawk on Dec 22, 17 10:01 AM

I have not used any crafted items to make others - I have done numerous character quests and spent money to create the craft, to advance, only to find the crafted item is not in my inventory. i have not cashed them in or sold them, or gifted them or used them. I did notice that every time I create a craft, I immediately check the inventory and its there, but then is gone shortly thereafter, AND if I create another craft quickly, the previous craft disappears " to make room" for the new craft I just completed. - I'm missing over 20! I'm at level 37 and this has been going on for the ENTIRE level

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 9:58 AM
Is there a place to find a list of all the values, of all the eggs? I try to win a egg every time I complete a puzzle- so I can cash it in to try to open a new area to complete character requests. I'm on level 38 and have 5 areas to open ( each for 7000 or more) and need to get coins fast. Eggs and crafted items have the highest " trade in" values.
Any other ideas to open these area that require 7000 coins to get into?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 9:52 AM
I'm completing one of the challenges- to craft 20 items- I have 16 ! But I notice in my inventory only 3 are there, and 2 are not ones I completed for THIS challenge! Where are all my completed crafts?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator