Posts created by katyfrog

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 12:29 PM
Hi again, just read through a few older threads and found that if you shut the bottom drawer you can open the top one. Duh, how simple is that !!!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 11:31 AM
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Can't go forward till I open the top drawer. Does this mean having to start over ????

posted in Super Granny 5 on Jul 24, 14 10:09 AM
Hey, it's OK. I found a magic hole!! Thanks anyway

posted in Super Granny 5 on Jul 24, 14 10:07 AM
Hi Guys, I've saved all the Kitties, but cannot get the last 3 toothbrushes. Thought I might get some ladders when all the Kitties went home, but no! Any help please. Thanks a lot

posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Jul 17, 14 9:50 AM
I've looked absolutely everywhere but I just cannot find cubes 1 and 2. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jul 4, 14 11:50 AM
Hi, I'm on 6th or 7th generation and suddenly my peeps won't move (the dogs as well). I can move them to places but they just stay there. Any clues ? Thanks

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 14 4:29 PM
Help!!!! I'm glad you guys found it; but I don't seem to be having much luck! Ant hints possibly ??

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 14 3:16 PM
I think you go into the room to the right of the castle entrance, where the guards are, and you can roast the beans in there.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 14 3:15 PM
OK. I found it just lying there, so no problems guys.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 14 3:09 PM
I've look everywhere I possibly can, but I can't find the stick to lift the whotsit to get the empty fuel can. Any clues, anybody ? Thanks a lot

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jun 25, 14 8:29 AM
OK Think I got it. Thanks George TSLC

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jun 25, 14 1:21 AM
There is a 'thing' which keeps appearing next to the trash bins outside. When I try to place someone to pick it up it says 'you need something else to do this' Does anyone know what it is and how to get it??? Thanks

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 25, 14 12:35 AM
Hi Kitaboy, I've tried just about every which way with the order, and then 'Yeah', but it went off so quickly cos it was the right one. So I think it was left to right - dead to living. Hope this helps.

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 14 6:55 AM
Hi guys. Great game, but I'm stuck at the counter on the steps near the outdoor stage. Anyone know where to fine the code for this. Many thanks.

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Feb 6, 14 9:41 AM
I have the key for library and a magnet on a string, but I can't find the library. I thought it was the big door at the entrance but the key doesn't fit. Any help would be brilliant. Thanks

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 24, 13 4:00 PM
I've just finished playing this game, and after a few frustrating moments at first, I began to enjoy it. Once you got used to the format, it was quite good. The ending was a bit of a surprise ..........

posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Jul 24, 13 2:42 AM
Well !! How did that get in there ??? You are right. It was sitting in my inventory all the time. How dumb can you get ?? Thanks ever so much jcsgame. That'll teach me to concentrate. Thanks again.

posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Jul 23, 13 2:02 PM
I know I need to collect some acid for the roots on the door, but I can't find the flask anywhere. Any help please ?

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Jul 19, 13 1:54 PM
Placed all the figures on the game board, but, can't place Jack anywhere! Am I missing the obvious ? Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Jun 27, 13 11:57 AM
Hi, try placing the gutter half way between the cork and the top of the jar. It worked for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator