Posts created by 41273

A lot of us have been begging for a different game and this is certainly that. I like it! It shows some creativity. I believe the developers are trying to give us what some of us have asked for. Although I play the fantasy games, I get really tired of same old, same old. Different strokes for different folks

Same problem with the oil drum that everyone else has. My computer is up to date. I am running Windows 10.

Am I the only one who thinks this strategy guide is thoroughly confusing?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 10:43 AM
Just opened Midnight Castle and all of my friends have disappeared. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 6:23 AM
I'm running Windows 10. The game freezes up when I try to open it and I had to use Control/Alt/Delete to get out of it.

I have to admit that I am really tired of enchanted forests and fairies. While I'm not crazy about blood and gore, at least I don't have a cutesy creature looking over my shoulder! I really think that the developers are "damned if they do and damned if they don't". I just play the games that I already have if I don't see anything that interests me.

I'm running Windows 10 and the game takes forever to open and to close. I like this series but I suspect there are more problems with this game and I don't want to take the chance.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 8, 17 5:18 AM
I am running Windows 10 and this game works perfectly for me. I find the game really different and interesting. The only reason I'm not buying this is because the controls are unbelievably clunky and after a short time I found them just plain annoying. My mouse got a good workout I'm disappointed!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 27, 17 6:19 AM
Just discovered how to fix the small screen. Went into the in game Settings and clicked full screen. For some reason the game update changed all the in game settings.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 27, 17 4:55 AM
I am running Windows 10 and since the update the game opens in a very tiny screen. I have tried changing the resolution and it doesn't work. All my other games are fine.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 27, 17 4:31 AM
I installed the new update and now the game opens in a tiny screen on my PC.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 10, 17 9:27 AM
Thanks Eli! I finally gave in and used extra time. Level 92 was the only thing stopping me from getting the green gems I needed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 10, 17 6:00 AM
Is it possible to beat Level 92 without buying more time? I have tried this so many times. I am on the last level but because the timer continues to run even when gummies are dropping, I just can't beat it. It doesn't seem fair that the timer doesn't stop.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 17 6:47 AM
Running Windows 10 on a laptop. The sound cuts out after a few minutes of play. If I get out of the game and go back in the sound is there, only to cut off again.

What happened to the fantastic customer service Big Fish used to have? I have had no response to my report about problems in the bonus game with Witches' Legacy The city that isn't there. It was sent weeks ago!

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 3:28 AM
I am running Windows 10 and the game works perfectly on my laptop.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 2:58 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying this game. It seems as though we expect absolute perfection in every game that is put out now. IMHO this is a good solid game with great graphics, a wide variety of puzzles and certainly a good length. I am getting tired of endless "fairy tale" games and this one makes a nice change.

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger on Oct 26, 16 4:44 AM
Running Windows 10. I get a message saying that the application has been blocked from accessing the graphics card. Anyone know what this means? I have tried re installing the game but get the same message.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 16 9:07 AM
I am also having connection issues with Midnight Castle. It freezes before I can get into the game and I have to reboot my computer. Very annoying! I have been playing for a long time and this problem has just popped up in the last month.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 10:39 AM
My PC just updated the game but I can't see anything that is different.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 5:21 AM
Running Windows 10 on a laptop. This looks like a good game except for the fact that it is very "buggy". It kept crashing and when I finally gave up, I found my desktop to appear in miniature. After rebooting my desktop was still messed up. Hopefully there will be a fix.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator