Posts created by carolwooden

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 29, 16 4:39 PM
I found the Platinum version and now I am the proud owner. The walkthrough is good. The player plays very fast though and you either have to put the video on hold or play it over and over.

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Dec 28, 16 4:17 PM
Tiles will get stacked if you run them through the little blue whirlpools. If you have to start over, do it, retain what you have learned and apply it to the next try. If you get frustrated stop playing and take a break.

Sometimes I come up with solutions while I am falling asleep at night. It really gets the little gray cells working overtime. It's almost like a math problem in a manner of speaking and using logic helps too.

Hang in there! You're smarter than you think.

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Dec 28, 16 4:09 PM
Build a horizontal bridge across the top on each side. Slide your stacked piece up, then slide it left or right so you can get to the upper levels. Experiment a bit. It took me a long time but something finally 'clicked' and before I knew it, the blue orbs appeared in a place where I could bring them together and I won!

Remember, levels count. Stacking is important too. You can do more with a piece that is stacked. You'll work it out. Every time you restart the game you come away with a little more knowledge. Apply this knowledge when you can and don't give up.

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 22, 16 2:48 PM
I have finally figured out Level 5 and it was quite by accident. You need to build a bridge in the sand using different tiles. Line them up on the left or the right, depending where you want your unused tile to go.

Don’t use two of a kind in the sand part as you’ll never match them up and delete them because once a tile is in the sand part you can’t get them to another sand part. You might as well start over at this point.

There will be a lot of trial and error before you figure out how the bridges work. After that you should be able to take things from there.

Tip: Change the tiles to numbers. This helps a lot.

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 22, 16 2:33 PM
Yes, it states you need a key for this level. Plenty of locks though but no keys. I have no clue as how to get a key. No play is possible without the key.

I will keep searching this forum. I've found a lot of answers that way.

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 22, 16 2:26 PM
I've done it! I thought it was just part of the game.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 1:04 AM
This game is indeed painful - on my wrist. Having to guide the little white ball while using the magic hand is no fun if you have arthritis!

cristinutza_g wrote:I have the same problem like vbeau84. At the bottom of the screen appears just" Mommy I was so scared. The monsters tried to get me", the menu works, the hint is blinking, but I cant go anyfurther. I think it is an error in the game. I hope we will receive an answer quickly. Thx!

I am having the exact same problem. Looks like I will have to play a different game while this problem is solved by BFG.

posted in The House on Usher on Aug 1, 14 2:40 PM
I went to wordpress and this message popped up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

punchkickgame.wordpress.com is no longer available.

The authors have deleted this site.

posted in The House on Usher on Aug 1, 14 2:37 PM
Please! Give us a clue(s) as to how to get to the walkthrough without listing the link. I've been "searching for hours" but when I do find a possible walkthrough there is a lot of hassle involved and I'm right back where I started.

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 16, 14 2:47 PM
Go to YouTube. You will find lots of help there and actual demonstrations.

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 16, 14 2:31 PM
I kind of figured this out after wondering why a rubber duck disappeared and I was congratulated for finding all of the bugs and cobwebs. Didn't know about the strawberries and champagne glasses though. Looks like there is hope in the future for completing each scene. So far I only have one scene (the one in the hallway) to finish. BTW, the yellow duck there does not count, only purple ones.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 14 9:44 PM
Thanks for that very good advice. I finished the game AND found all of the morphing objects.

They are listed in the back of the guide so I knew where to look.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 14 12:24 PM
Thanks, tookat. In the same scene I clicked on the little ghost boy and then, after listening to him, I decided to click on the morphed rose one more time and IT WORKED!

Probably just a tiny glitch in the game. I'm almost done but I still refer to the back of the guide where the morphing objects are listed.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 14 1:38 PM
I can't get the 2nd morphing object. I see it (a rose) but it doesn't react to clicking on it. Does anyone know what to do about this? I would appreciate any thoughts about this problem.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 30, 14 1:53 AM
Thanks for the great tip. I too have many unfinished Nancy Drew games. Keep up the good work!

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 26, 14 10:59 AM
belamba wrote:Thanks Carolwooden! I will try that today. Didn't know there was an image size
Do I change it back again after exiting the game?
I've not had this issue before on my W 8.1 machine, and odd the full screen button doesn't do anymore than cause the game to vanish.

I appreciate your help!

Edited to say that my machine has nothing that says 'image size' under properties or under any of the tabs? Even searched machine and no such setting. Is it to do with the graphics card? Maybe yours different to mine. Spent two hours looking for it, but to no avail. My hubby a graphic designer and he couldn't find it either. Thanks for trying for me though...guess I'm destined to never play it.

OK, sorry, I am not that good at explaining things sometimes. Here is another way to get to the display screen so you can change the size of items .

Go to the Control Panel and click on Display. The screen pops up immediately, no hunting necessary. At the top of the screen it will say: "Change the size of all items".

Glance down and you will see three buttons: Large, Medium, and Small. Try Medium, click Apply. After clicking on Apply a message will pop up telling you that you have to sign out. Sign out. Sign back in.

Try game again. Good Luck!

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 25, 14 6:30 PM
Shuffling. When the game needs to be shuffled use one of the "blessings" of the gods that are at the bottom of the screen. You earn these "blessings" by clicking on the golden artifacts that appear during the game and believe me, they are plentiful. It doesn't take long for the "blessings" to fill up and then they are ready for use. One deletes all buttons that are one of a kind. A different "blessing" clears out certain areas and in different patterns. I know there are at least six individual blessings to be earned.

This way you won't have to start the whole level over from the beginning. Enjoy!

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 25, 14 6:26 PM
belamba wrote:I can't get the game to play in anything other than windowed mode. If I click on full screen in options, the game disappears and comes back in windowed mode again :-(
Looks like a good M3 too, but it's making my eyes hurt and hard to see what you have to do.

Any ideas please? It's a new high spec machine running W8.

I was stuck in windowed mode too until I remembered that the problem can be fixed by changing the image size on your pc. Right click on the desktop and access "screen resolution". Under "advanced settings" choose "image size". I had mine on large so I changed it to medium, signed off and then on again. When I got back to the game the full screen mode stayed put and I could finally see all of the buttons at the bottom of the screen.

BTW, I am using Win 8.

I had the same problem with a previous game so I already knew what to do. Good luck!

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Feb 20, 14 3:50 PM
Those were some very nice things to say about BFG. I agree. They are the best!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator