Posts created by jerseyd1

In custom mode hints are supposed to refresh in 10 seconds. THEY DON’T!

posted in Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past on Dec 18, 16 12:57 PM
In the last chapter, there's a tower with 3 sliding doors. You open them in a certain order, move things around and take coins. My bottom door shut and won't open again. It seems I'm stuck until it opens. Anyone?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Jun 2, 16 8:40 PM
It seems that Big Fish has locked off any help in this part of the game. Not fair. I can't get past the last set of footprints here and the hint is useless. Please help!!

posted in Parallels Cross on Mar 13, 16 12:53 PM
Upon finding the last plate, I went up to the dorm room to trace it, but the pencil is gone! Do I have to start over? Geez!

In the iPad version, I am unable to place one of the bones onto the ladder. Glitch?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 15 11:28 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with this puzzle? Just as I put in the last color, the game sort of freezes. Cursor moves, but nothing works.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Apr 2, 15 1:54 PM
Maybe it is just me, but I found that after I stopped the lighthouse from turning, put the wick in the lantern, lit it and started it up again, everything was fine and the hints worked again.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 15 10:21 AM
I saw the other threads that addressed the problem of a glitch with this. One is actually locked, with no resolve. They were asking for a fix back in October 2013. It is now the end of January and there is still no fix for this problem? Do I have to ask for my money back?

judithannegg wrote:It didn't work for me in Oregon at 8:20 am......

I thought the same thing. Did you ex out/delete the existing half price discount? I tried it again and it worked!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 8:08 AM
Some of us actually like the little "helpers". And would you rather they be ugly little helpers?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 8:07 AM
I don't imagine these sort of games are aimed at adult men.

Near the end of the game you have to grow trees to defeat the swinging evil eye. I can't seem to figure it out. I also can't skip it. Is there a trick to it?

I am playing on an iPad, and if you enlarge the picture, the hidden area at the bottom shows up. I don't know if that works on the PC version, though.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 8:37 AM
You're repeating yourself.

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love on Jul 23, 14 9:14 PM
I'm having this same problem trying to collect the other cannon shell with the magnet on a string in the barn. But I can't access the vase and the hint just keeps telling me to switch characters. Help please!

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings on Feb 23, 14 11:41 AM
It says "I should catch them somehow." Is this only for the CE?

belamba wrote:Agree with you fishies...

[Removed by Moderator]

And not just 'not' widescreen, but squashed square, so looked really distorted!

Even for free I don't want it. I hated it from the minute the mode choices appeared, gave it two minutes play time and uninstalled.

Even as a punch card voucher free SE I wouldn't want it! Luckily good CE available on Mac today, so my Saturday wasn't as disappointing as if I'd only a PC

I for one take offense at the term dumbos. If it weren't for the sparkles, I'd pass the scene right over. I'm surprised your comment wasn't deleted by the moderator. Very disappointed.

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library on Oct 24, 13 6:23 PM
I picked up the nitrogen bottle with the mittens and now it has disappeared! I can't go any further! Please help!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 13 5:34 PM
I see nothing hovering over the book. The strategy guide simply says to click the new icon on the left, but nothing happens. boo hoo,

posted in Love Story: The Way Home on Jun 26, 13 7:19 AM
Valdy wrote:
snapnhiss wrote:One thing I learned today: cbtx is a big ol' softie.

He is just a BIG p u s s y

Edited to put the "p" word with spaces.

What is wrong with you?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator