Posts created by mrmccoy

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 25, 17 6:07 AM
I'm using an iMac and, as far as I know, there's no way to update video card driver nor run game as administrator. I'm not using a Windows machine. I've been to the page that explains what to do when you get error codes 1400 and 1402 and have followed those instructions without success. I've also contact support twice and have not heard anything back (I first contacted them the beginning of last week). I'm at a loss as to what my next step might be. As I mentioned before, I'm on an iMac running OS High Sierra.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 23, 17 1:54 PM
I have a Mac with OS High Sierra. Recently purchased Christmas Wonderland 8. Played the trial version with no problem but am unable to continue play as a purchased game. Have sent requests to Big Fish but have not received any replies (it's been more than one business day). When I try to do anything with the game now, I get two error codes, 1400 and 1402. I have an internet connections, so I'm not sure why this is happening. Has anyone else had this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator