Posts created by Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 1:38 PM
I hope and pray everything is going to work out just fine for you. Hang in there!
We're all with you! I wish you strength and good luck!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 1:22 PM
Yeah! Very good idea! I'd love that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 12:23 PM
Me too, for those of my friends who visit the forum. Rest assured, it will stay open as long as possible and I do hope my friends will do the same!
Thanks to all my friends for your help, your gifts, your loyalty and your patience!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 12:13 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:
Azevedina wrote:The gift collecting continues after the event, so I don't mind, really.
Azevedina

You cannot leave the pink gift boxes in either Christmas Room once the Winter Event has ended. And you cannot pick up gifts you may have missed getting after the Event. So this thread was like a "head's up" to all of us to remember to place those gift boxes and pick up gifts before the Event ends.

I do understand that, but when the event is over, you will get gift boxes during gameplay isn't it? So you can start/continue collecting them, don't we?
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 12:04 PM
Hello Lone Wolf!
Welcome to the forum and my friends list! I've added you so the Lone Wolf isn't so lonely anymore. Respect for reaching level 82 without any help, awesome!
Hope we can help each other. You're my 33rd friend, so I can't gift you everyday because I can only gift between 5 and 10 gifts a day, because I'm living in Europe. Hope you don't mind, I'll do the best I can....
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 11:12 AM
I agree. I'm also playing without spending a penny and with the help of my friends and pets I'm progressing very well. But if somebody wants to do it otherwise it's up to them...
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 11:07 AM
I really hope so.... I guess I'm hooked on the special events... After all these nice extras the usual game will resemble boring... I'm probably going to need professional help to get rid of my " special events addiction" Lol
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 9:52 AM
Did you try contacting big fish games customers support?
If you give them your ID they might be able to help you. You can find the link at the end of this page.
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 9:45 AM
Hello everybody!
Can anybody tell me what will be the next event and when it will start?
Thanks!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 9:24 AM
I have only one Christmas room. The one with the hos scenes, so that's easy. Me living in France means new Mc day starts at 1:00 in the morning, I'm asleep at that hour. During the day I work, so I can't do the gifting round until evening time. But you know I will continue gifting every day of the event. If that means I might loose some in space, so be it. The gift collecting continues after the event, so I don't mind, really.
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 9:10 AM
Hi white butterfly!
Don't worry I won't give up, it's just frustrating sometimes. But that one stubborn globe will, eventually be mine! That's for sure!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 9:02 AM
I have the socks completed already, but the one globe I still need won't come. The only one I need to complete my collection, is the bronze enchanted Snow globe. I wonder if and when that one will finally appear..
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 8:56 AM
Me too, I've never ever had to buy them. As I said, Christmas rooms and elf quests do and did it for me. At first I've traded with the kids for the wands, now I only trade for the gifts.
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 3:15 PM
Thanks for your reply. I will most certainly do that if it crashes again.
Thanks for your help!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 2:27 PM
My experience is that they do drop regularly in the Christmas rooms and you'll get them also pretty often when you've completed the quests of the christmas elf (Santa's little helper). I've also noticed that doing the HOS scenes in the Christmas rooms, is a great way to enlarge your pet food reserve's.
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 3:54 PM
Fayeshabby wrote:I would like to get some friends and haven’t been able to figure out how to get them. My friend code is i2493837
Thanks would you like to be my friend?.?

Hi there!
Welcome to the forum. I'm on Android, so I'm sorry but I can't add you to my friends list. Go to the Midnight castle main forum, useful links and you will find the friends links. Look for your type of friends, add your friend code on that thread and you will receive invitations or you can invite friends who have put their friend code there.
I hope this was helpful. Enjoy the game and happy friends hunt! Good luck!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 18 9:03 AM
Hello,
Right now I'm pretty desperate! I'm level 33. With the help of the energy amulet, I had progressed a lot. I was where the knight says he has some issues with Anabel. The connection was cut and all the progress I'd made was lost! Meaning I have to do it all over again! Can you put me back where I was please, cause it's no fun when all your efforts were for nothing and it's not the first time this happened to me. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it happened every time when I'd used the energy amulet, which means you always loose a lot of progress. Maybe the amulet is bugged? My Id is: a918805 Azevedina

You can forget about this one. As before I've did the quests all over again, and I have progressed in the game right now. Let's hope this time my progress will be saved... But please do look into this problem, because it's really no fun if you have to start over again! Thanks! Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 3:32 PM
Shawkn wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May 2018 bring all of you joy, prosperity, health and love. We have about 12 hours to go.

I just have to share some great news! My doctor called me a few minutes ago and YES! He actually called me on a SUNDAY and on NEW YEARS EVE to tell me that an autoimmune disease I have had for almost 2 years is in remission. What a way to end 2017, start 2018 and WHAT A DOCTOR!!!!

Shawkn / Sayadina / Kate

Dear Kate
I don't know you, but it's the best news ever! Congratulations and may 2018 continue for you as well as it has begun!
Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 3:28 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2018 HAS BEGUN, MAY IT BE PROSPEROUS AND LOVING TO EVERYBODY, ALL OVER THE WORLD!
With all my love...Azevedina

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 12:09 PM
As goes for me too. I'm real, and if everybody is imaginary, I am very happy to have such a lot of imaginary friends!
Happy new year to all my real or imaginary friends!
Love you all! Azevedina

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator