Posts created by Chaorite

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 26, 09 1:24 AM
The stand pieces are mostly in the music room with the exception of one stand which is in the library (one piece on the floor to left and the other on top of the bookcases)

The sheets of paper will be on any of the three levels - music room, library or organ room.

For the library, try looking in the window, lights, between books.

For the organ room, try looking around the sides of the room, in between organ pipes and in the front decoration of the organ.

For the music room, try looking on the floor and above in the windows and light fittings.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 26, 09 1:20 AM
The circles go front left... just click around near the one there and you'll find the spots for them. The pink flowers go to the right near the door,

The big triangles go behind the circles and the one green is between the triangles and the other is near the pink flowers.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 26, 09 1:18 AM
Putting the globe on the shelf opens the drawer at the bottom of the bookshelf to obtain the crystal.

You need to put all the books back on the shelves. Then a new book will appear among them. You need to click around to find this book.

Once you have it, place it on the floor in the middle of the room and click on it top open it. Place the crystal inside and it will charge.

Once you have the charged crystal hold it over the crystal ball on the shelf to the right and click. A doorway will open up behind the middle bookcase.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 26, 09 1:09 AM
To get into the waterfall room, you need to make the pieces you'll need. In the forge room to right you put the plates on the machine and the sun imprints them. There will be three in all.

Take them to the printing press in the left room and print up the stone tablets you need - 8 in all with 4 remaining.

Those 8 will fit in the slots to open the waterfall door.

If you don't have the 12 stone tablets to print on, use the hammer you picked up in the forge area to break the long stone blocks in the main area. They will each break into 2 pieces and you can pick up the squares that are formed.

I hope this helps

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 26, 09 1:02 AM
It tends to change from play to play. It's not hard though. You won't need the lever to the far right. Just make sure you have taken all the dream jewels from the dollhouse rooms first.

As you click levers to light the rooms, note which rooms flick on. Take the dream jewels and click that room to off. You need to do this because if you leave the lights on and happen to light up all the rooms, you won't be able to grab any remaining jewels.

So, once you have them all, you should be able to see from your drawing which lever lights up what. Then simply flick the ones you need.

At least, that's how I did it and it worked out well. By this I mean my computer lived to see another day

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 26, 09 12:57 AM
Okay you're playing the first game and this forum is for the third game. That's okay, we can help

You put the globe back on the shelf, and a drawer opens under the bookcase. This is where you find your crystal.

Once you have all the books back on the shelves another book will appear among them which you need to find. It's not hard to locate.

Place it on the floor in the middle and click on it to open it. Place the crystal inside and it will charge up nicely.

Then touch the charged crystal to the crystal ball on the shelf to right and a doorway will open behind the middle bookcase.

Hope that helps.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 26, 09 12:52 AM
Oh you poor baby Okay, if you're outside the candle room (meditation room) follow the passage and take the first tunnel to the left that you come to. At the end of that, turn left again and you'll have the door to the tea room in front of you. Go through it.

Cross the room to the other door on the right which leads to the music room. Go through that door and take your first turn left, and left again. The music room will be in front of you.

To come back, it's simply first right turn, then right turn again.

Both the music and meditation mazes work on a U shape. It helps if you think of yourself at one end of the U and walking around to the other.

Cheers

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 25, 09 9:40 PM
There is a gear which is usually on the floor and a lever which is on the top shelf ot the right. Place the gear at the window. Place the lever in the mechanism beneath the window and then click the lever to pull it.

Cheers

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 25, 09 9:38 PM
I never did them in any particular order. I just kept pressing button one til they lined up in the top section. Then the same with buttons two and three. I've even done them in a different sequence and it works. Just keep clicking the button and the two planets it relates to WILL wind up nicely ordered up top. No sequence necessary.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 25, 09 9:36 PM
Hi Missy

I suspect you're on the wrong forum. There is a forum just for Dream Chronicles which is the first game. I suspect you mean the soldier on Lyra's treehouse. If so, he's a blue. You'll find three coloured chalks and fill in the figures one by one.

Cheers

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 25, 09 4:49 PM
There isn't a map. You have to connect a line between the one end and the other (first to the right hand side and later to the bottom). It's easiest if you work from the end back to the start. The tiles will turn as you click them.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 25, 09 4:46 PM
Under each charm is a button to rotate them. Underneath again is a larger button which removes both jewels back to the inventory so you can start over. Hope that helps.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 25, 09 4:44 PM
Is it the first maze Terry? If so, you should have picked up three pieces of paper as you first moved through the maze. They would show you your location in the maze as you move through.

In the second maze, you have the map in one of the dream jewels you unlocked. I'm pretty sure it's the one about who Merrow is. Go back to the book and have a look for a map and copy it. It will be what you need to get follow it through.

I'll keep checking back here to see your updates. Let me know if you get stuck from then on.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 25, 09 3:59 PM
A source of conjecture indeed. It was Lillith who was pregnant, not Faye come the end. In the first two games it became clear that Lillith wanted Fidget to become her husband. It's possible that she found a mortal male and became pregnant by him so she could have more power. After all, she's the Queen of the Fairies but if she's also the mother of the Chosen Child, well, what a status booster!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 25, 09 3:52 PM
There are only 11 sticks you need to find, so relax, you're only looking for one more. They like to hide across the void, on the stepping stones, in front of the treehouse and to the right behind it. I'm sure you'll find it!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 25, 09 3:47 PM
It sounds like you're at the back of the maze. Try moving towards the front of the maze. If all else fails, just follow one wall until you find your way back to the candle room door because following one wall right through will get you there sooner or later. Once you're at the candle room, turn your back on the door, follow the passage til you come to the first left passage. Walk down there and at the end, turn left again. You will be at the door to the tea room.

The music room works much the same way. To get there from the tea room, it's simply a turn left, turn left.... and to get back, turn right, turn right.

Good luck!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 24, 09 10:51 PM
The teddy bear goes against the base of the left pillar to the staircase. If it won't be placed there, perhaps there's a glitch in the game.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 24, 09 4:34 AM
There are a few in the observatory room clearly visible on the floor when you first open the window wider. Then there is one outside the observatory door and several around the forge.

There is also a stray one that likes to hide on the shelf to the left of the skull. That might be the one you're looking for.

Cheers.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:34 PM
The third door is a bit of a ruse. You won't yet have the jewels you need to unlock it. Just proceed on and come back to it later. It's okay, we all get that problem and you WILL have the jewels later to unlock it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:32 PM
It sounds like it's gone back to an earlier period in the game. Try clicking on the door to Lillith's chamber. It may provide you the key and potion again. You'll have to go make the waking potion to speak to her and pick up from that point in the game. Hope it works out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator