Posts created by fishfingers10

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 14 10:14 AM
Same here, got way too much food, pleanty of money enough gold for now, so would be great to have to collect another source of income. i dont think ive ever been disappointed with the updates on this game, there is normally a new special collection and new area to explore so all positive here

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 14 8:58 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Nuffin yet. Since they are resources it would seem that when an update comes there will be another use for them.

i have used some of mine previously but keeping them now as there may well be a use for them in the update, does'nt seem likely that they are just for machines. Could very possibly be wrong again!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 14 8:46 AM
you are correct about many of us having severe health problems etc, but i still choose to be positive anyway makes life easier for me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and i choose to make mine positive rather than negative but never judge anyone else's.

happy hollidays to you also

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 14 5:36 AM
think most people have lots to do at this time of year, noboddy i know has quit, i was wondering why i had no keys this morning and then realized i forgot to request, to much to think about! Positive thoughts

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 14 12:01 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:There is a problem with the delivery of messages about auction items. To dislodge them from where they get hung up, go to your auction and do a search of ALL and ending soon. Might take doing this two or three times but it does make them come to you. Someone also suggest to act like you are going to bid on an item. I tried it and it seems to work too.

it took me a while to catch on but i type in the item and pretend to bid and the message comes up in message box, very strange!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 10:51 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
nautilis123 wrote:
On the 3rd day of xmas my true love won for me - 3 hawaiian shirts - one would of been enough - what am I going to do with three?

Sell it to Oddly, they are my summer wardrobe.

now that conjures a picture!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 10:48 AM
thankyou idehaan, i too have enough food etc to go into business! maybe someone will decide its a good idea, positive thoughts, merry christmas to you, peaceful new year

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 8:51 AM
Thankyou, and merry christmas to all game players im in the the UK, hope everyone has a merry christmas and peaceful new year.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 7:56 AM
i would rather wait for a big update than have a disappointing one, i am playing other game as well and people are complaining they have finnished quickly so where is the happy medium? Being patient is not difficult and the updates on this game are normally worth waiting for.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 7:44 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Twas the plush Polly Parrot! The only plush that you had to play a mini-game to complete the collection!

Okay, and so I have wondered this for a very long time. Where on Earth, other than the Philippines, are stuffed toys called plush toys instead?

we have always referred to them as cuddly toys, have never heard of plush toys till i played this game, im in the uk but think its pretty common phrase or stuffed toys as you said

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 12:25 AM
i see there are poets out there, to those of you like myself who are not poetic please write some funny little ditties, amusing and light hearted, and of course game related!
we all need a giggle at the moment.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 14 12:16 PM
my memory is atrocious so stab in the dark, the squirrel?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 14 12:07 PM
some very good ideas, i put my decs up in shop and towns at start of december, they dont look right without the snow outside but shop looks very festive with tree and decs, thankyou for another positive thread, the more the better, its meant to be a jolly season, i nearly did a quote but then remembered.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 14 11:58 AM
would be lovely to have update before christmas but does'nt look likely, maybe new year surprise there are a few more new positive threads than last week, just need to keep spirits up and find uplifting things to discuss the trivial persuit was a good idea. Things dont get done any faster however frustrated we get

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 19, 14 11:43 AM
thanks for the heads up, i had'nt even noticed the change, no more sandwiches!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 19, 14 11:40 AM
i am more concerned about paying the crystals and then finding new achievements that require paying a lot of crystals, sitting on fence for now

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 14 5:00 AM
thought it might inspire some budding poets out there, of which i am not one! game related fun, or to much time on my hands, either way non offensive!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 14 4:20 AM
My tree looks so lonely
My snowmen so sad
My grass still needs cutting
Its really too bad

Please may we have snow
Before the years end
This last wish for christmas
To big fish i send

Merry Christmas

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 14 11:46 PM
would be really nice if we could gift food for friends in new update, those of us who have been here a long time have an abundance and would happily share, i couldnt use all the food i have if i tried, maybe add to wishlist

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 14 12:06 PM
i think the reason the thread was locked has been well explained to us even if it wasnt popular, same as the other locked threads, we live and learn, happy days ahead i think, only one week till christmas.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator